bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Golden Years: Way Out West forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 11, 12 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Golden Years: Way Out West forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Golden Years: Way Out West players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lkhdk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Welcome to The Golden Years: Way Out West forum

[Post New]by lkhdk on Jan 12, 12 12:03 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Golden Years: Way Out West forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Golden Years: Way Out West players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Level 32, where can I find fake gold

Re:Welcome to The Golden Years: Way Out West forum

[Post New]by stephtimcarl on Jan 13, 12 1:59 PM
Any one know how to pas level 10?? I need help please!!!!! I am stuck...

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on Jan 18, 12 7:11 PM
stephtimcarl wrote:Any one know how to pas level 10?? I need help please!!!!! I am stuck...

Where are you having trouble? I just finished that level. Of course, now I'm having trouble with level 11!!

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 22, 12 9:41 AM
i am stuck on level 18 lol so any help would be wonderful ^^

as to level 10 try different ways to achieve the gold sry i dont remember lol ^^
i am lucky to remember what time i woke up if ur still having problems pm me and i will replay level 10 and let u know kk?

[Post New]by MaxParrish on Feb 15, 12 2:02 PM
I noticed the current post are a few weeks old... Any updates on Level 32 on how to get the gold bar and the silver key? I suspect the fake gold is in the ground by the bandit, but the silver key is needed to open the lock. - Help!

[Post New]by memel67 on Feb 23, 12 8:55 AM
I am pulling my hair out on level 14. WHERE oh where is the trading post???? Is it right under my nose?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 23, 12 11:18 AM
Hi memel67,

You'll need to build the trading post in this level, just like you do the sawmill. In fact, the trading post and the sawmill are in the same category of buildings, under the 'Industrial Buildings' (gears icon) tab.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by mrees1 on Apr 19, 12 8:46 AM
Level 34, I can't seem to get the whiskey keg to show up. I have a saloon, it just doesn't seem to produce any. Now what?

Got it! You have to build lessor houses to get the population up to hire an extra man in order to build the estate houses. Once you do that the keg appears. Plan carefully where you put the saloon, as it doesn't reach homes for business sometimes.

Bottom line, listen to what the characters tell you to do in that order. I must have skipped a diolog.

Edited on 04/19/2012 at 11:01:18 AM PST

[Post New]by Blues73 on Sep 1, 12 6:53 AM
Help I'm stuck on level 24 done everything but where do I get the arrest warrant

[Post New]by Chikat11 on Sep 3, 12 9:13 PM
Any luck with level 24? Playing on an iPad & can't get the arrest warrant
either

[Post New]by Bmr604 on Sep 4, 12 11:14 AM
Level 24.. On the iPad, if anyone can help with how I can get an arrest warrent it would be greatly appreciated.........

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 4, 12 12:23 PM
Hi Fishies,

I did some research on the issue some of you are experiencing with Level 24 in the iPad version of the game ~

That version was actually not released for Apple devices by us here at Big Fish. We do have it on our main website as a downloadable game for desktops and laptops, but we did not produce the game ourselves, or create the Apple version.

In that case, I'd recommend that you contact the support folks or developer for that game instead, as they’re the experts at how it’s meant to work and how to fix it up. I'm sure they'll know what will work to get the game back up and running for you!

If you pull up this game again in the iTunes App Store you'll see two buttons to help out along the left-hand side -- one says "Developer Web Site" and the other says "App Support." If you tap that second one, you'll be taken directly to the developer’s contact page.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Bmr604 on Sep 5, 12 4:38 PM
Thank you for your time...

[Post New]by JkhnIsl on Sep 24, 12 12:14 AM
Plz help me out on level 24, stage 4, how 2get arrest warrant for arsonist, thnx

[Post New]by beedibulle on Jan 8, 13 12:48 PM
hi, I have a problem form the level 34 step 4 : All builts are complet but i have to "Clear the ruins of the old estate". There is no estate yet.
Wath have i to do?
Thank you

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jan 8, 13 3:37 PM
Hi beedibulle and welcome to the Forums.

I haven't played through this game myself, but I did find another thread about this level with some info that might help:

pwrinda wrote:This took me forever too! You are to destroy the house that is up in the right hand corner -- the one that was the last to get to through the architect. Blow it up - demolish it and it should put you through. Hope it helps.

If you'd like to see the thread where I found that you can check it out by clicking right here.

You can also definitely post in that other thread if you'd like some more specific advice from those Fishies.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by beedibulle on Jan 10, 13 12:21 PM
Thank you very much!
It was the right solution!

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Jul 26, 13 4:37 AM
There doesn't seem to be a thread for the DD 7-26-13. Oh, well. I'm currently playing this riveting builder, and can only wish I didn't already have it, so I could grab it at this great price. Good story, no timer (Yay!) but, when you get expert on a level, you get to fix up your train! Fascinating characters abound, including friendly Indians, town drunks, shady characters--even a Snidely Whiplash type! Try it if you like builders.

[Post New]by nanaof6angels on Sep 5, 13 7:33 AM
Help! I'm stuck on level 32. How do I get the fake gold and gold bars? Thanks

Go to: