missing vial?! Good game for a minute... now the inevitable glitch

[Post New]by sjsullivan on Jan 11, 12 7:33 AM
Please don't ignore this post. I put all my empty vials in the slots in the padded room. Now it tells me to collect the missing vial. There is NO MISSING VIAL!!!!!!! SG does not address this at all!!!! This happens in 85% of the HOG games that I purchase. Please tell me if anyone reviews these games!!!?????? So frustrating to not be able to finish CE games when you pay the high price. I'm going to be switching to a gaming site that doesn't rip me off.

Re:missing vial?! Good game for a minute... now the inevitable glitch

[Post New]by crystalobie on Jan 11, 12 8:26 AM
I also could not find the missing vial. Very disappointed in this game especially for a ce.Could not finish the game. This is not right to pay that money and not even get to finish the game.Fix or give people a free game.

[Post New]by KaraWinters on Jan 11, 12 2:21 PM
First off, you have to remember BF is a gaming publisher, and not always the game producer. They're not doing this on purpose to rip you off, it could be also they're trying to work with the game creators to figure out what is going on. It's very much a software problem, normally BF deals with issues of hardware and software conflicts.

Secondly, the whole game is bugged, I only finished because the fountain was bugged that no matter how many times I'd go back to it there would always be a vial there in the water (maybe this was why I wasn't required to finish all the puzzles).

Thirdly someone had suggested to install and uninstall and install the game and start from scratch. I don't know if that would work, but someone thought it would for another game.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Jan 12, 12 3:44 PM
Have not played this game yet as it is loading, but I agree with KaraWinters, that if you uninstall and install again it usually works..I know it sucks cause then you have to start over...but BF is an excellent site, and if you go to customer support, and explain your problem they are very helpful...I have and from my experience sometimes they will give you a code to get a free game...just work with them....

Go to: