WOW this one is bad

[Post New]by gaamda on Jan 11, 12 1:25 PM
This is the first time I have ever felt it necessary to comment on a game, but this one is truly awful. Big Fish usually screens games better than this. The translation to English is atrocious. Absolutely the worst I experienced. I despise not being able to find something because is is called something else.(roulette=tape measure? and chandelier=candlestick?) The storyline makes no sense, at least as far as I went. How do you go from being a guy with memory loss on an island to a girl in a newspaper office? WOW this one is bad! Please take this one down until it can be proofed.

lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:WOW this one is bad

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Jan 11, 12 4:44 PM
Magical sex change operation?????

[Post New]by judygoodfellow on Jan 12, 12 11:26 AM
He was musing that someone might be looking for him and then it jumped to the people who were looking for him -if he is Chuck. There seems to be a Rick missing too-but I got stuck on the photos so haven't got any further. The English certainly is a challenge.

Olliesgirl
Shark
Shark
12,073 Posts

[Post New]by Olliesgirl on Jan 13, 12 1:47 AM
.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........sooo slow......lack of decent storyline, tiny graphics and boring music......couldnt manage the whole demo.....now dealing with headache !!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 24, 12 1:54 PM
Hi fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that we've released an update for this game that includes updated text to improve the English throughout the game.

For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Mystical Island! January 24, 2012

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 01/24/2012 at 1:57:14 PM PST

Go to: