Barbed wire problem - maybe a solution- it worked! update

[Post New]by kathyandmickey on Jan 11, 12 1:43 PM
Hi everyone! I like a lot of you was having the same problem with after you cut the barb wire there was no clue as to what needed to be done after it was cut. Every time I hit hint button it would just go to the spot on the wall but no idea what to do. Last night I uninstalled and installed the game and started a new character. So far there has been no problem. I found the first part of the sundial (I don't want to give away where you find it) and then I put ladder against wall and it said you had to cut the wire before going up, so I did. I went to the top of tower, got what I needed and came down and have proceeded quite a ways in the game. I keep going back to check that spot on the wall and nothing comes up! In fact it keeps saying the area is cleared. I have sent a message to tech support, but have not heard back. Anyway, I thought I would share this with all of you. By the way, after doing the uninstall and install, if I went back to my original character it would not work, it still wants you to do something in that barb wire, but not when I made a new player. Hope this helps, Kathy

ETA: I did play the whole game after doing what I wrote above and there were no issues at all with the barbed wire spot! I hope this helps some of you! Kathy

Edited on 01/11/2012 at 6:52:49 PM PST

Re:Barbed wire problem - maybe a solution- it worked! update

[Post New]by CalamitiJane on Jan 14, 12 6:11 PM
TY..I have been going nuts!!!!..so I will uninstall & give it a try!!!

Re:Barbed wire problem - maybe a solution- it worked! update

[Post New]by kathyandmickey on Jan 18, 12 5:16 PM
CalamitiJane wrote:TY..I have been going nuts!!!!..so I will uninstall & give it a try!!!

Great! I hope it works for you because as I mentioned I had no problems after reinstalling it and starting a new player. It really is a great game!! Good luck, Kathy

Go to: