Wallpapers?

[Post New]by gooddragon38 on Jan 11, 12 2:02 PM
The puzzles are so pretty it would be nice to use some as wallpapers. In the help menu it says you can use the puzzles as wallpaper and to go to the tools menu to do so, however I don't have that as an option on mine (purchased the full PC version).

Does anyone know how to make the puzzles wallpaper? Sorry if this same question is posted in another place but I couldn't find the answer.

Thanks fishies

Re:Wallpapers?

[Post New]by Dorsetfish on Jan 12, 12 7:38 AM
Gooddragon38, i'm glad you asked that question as I was about to create same. I thought it was me as I also cannot find it on tools, though screensaver is, which is only a jig piece floating round the screen

Thanks in anticipation

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Mar 1, 12 8:09 PM
I am really having a problem here. I went to a website and captured some pictures and put them into a folder but when I go to 'create' in JG, the folder is not there. I made one puzzle from web images but for the life of me I cannot remember how I did it. Could someone take my hand and lead me step by step through the process of creating a puzzle? How do I set a picture as wallpaper? That seems to be the easiest way to creaate a puzzle.

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Mar 2, 12 8:38 AM
Please see my reply to your Need help with create thread for a step-by-step guide to creating new jigsaws.

Any folders you create outside of the game will only be detected next time you start the game, they won't appear while the game is still running, you have to restart it. New folders will appear in the center of the opening screen.

Having said that, it's probably best to create these folders from within the game to avoid any confusion since they have to be located in the game's jigsaw folder. You can't create folders in random locations on your hard drive; the game won't see them. All new jigsaws you create will appear on the game's opening screen and you can drag them into your new folder as you wish. To create a new folder within the game, right-click the opening screen and select New folder...

Regarding the Create from wallpaper feature, my apologies, that feature did not make it into the BF edition.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Mar 9, 12 1:11 PM
Regarding the Create from wallpaper feature, my apologies, that feature did not make it into the BF edition.

Has this game been updated? There is an option to create from current wallpaper in the create list.

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Mar 10, 12 9:00 AM
Yes, that feature is in the game. I meant the "create wallpaper from jigsaw" is not in, my apologies.

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Mar 10, 12 3:38 PM
I am having a really fine time with this game, David. I have puzzles from several screen shots of games. I learned how to stretch them and hide my desktop icons. The first couple I made had the icons and all. THIS IS A GREAT GAME!!!

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 5:01:27 AM PST

[Post New]by Jigsaws_Galore on Mar 11, 12 11:58 AM
Thanks listjohn, I'm glad you like it!

Go to: