I just beat level 50 this is how i did it.

[Post New]by monkeylee on Jan 11, 12 5:12 PM
First thing I did see is the older the magic chickens get the more valuable the rubies become. So for the first 7 minutes of the game I didn't hatch 1 holy chicken. I would just collect holy eggs for $500. After the minute mark I started hatching the holy chickens. But for the first 7 minutes you will have to try to hatch the other eggs as fast as you can since the magic chickens will eat them. It can become rather hetic to try and click on the eggs to hatch them. After the 7 minute mark start hatching the holy chickens, some of the rubies can be worth as much as $10,000 or more.
Second don't be afraid to buy roosters no matter what the cost. I usually tried to buy 3 every minute.
The next thing I did was after I had all the items I could buy whcih be within the first 10 minutes after the first 10 minutes I didn't touch the mystery box anymore, the risk outweighed the reward.
The next step I did was wait until on bottom it said your farm was to full, I sold only and only the chickens that were highlighted 12 years old and only them.
The last thing I did was sell all my chickens when I had 2 seconds left.
With a little luck this should help you beat level 50,

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Re:I just beat level 50 this is how i did it.

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Aug 4, 12 5:51 PM
I grew tired and stressed and just said forget it .. a game should be fun not miserable.

Go to: