planetlove
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Level 11 Train Station

[Post New]by planetlove on Jan 11, 12 5:24 PM
Help! My Level 11 won't let me build a train station. The tab is locked. Am I missing something? I did a trial run before purchasing and then decided to start fresh. I had no problem the first time, as I moved easily into higher levels. But now I can't move past Level 11, because I can't build the train station. Is this a technical issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re:Level 11 Train Station

[Post New]by mrv3000 on Jan 12, 12 7:54 AM
Same here. I might be missing some step to do first, but I have no idea what. I have quite a bit of gold, wood, money, 50+ population and extra guys, plus an empty space serviced by a water tower. But the train station button is locked.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 12, 12 12:04 PM
Could there be anything blocking access to your empty site? And did you hover on the train station button and check that none of the little pictures of requirements (wood and 3 men in this case) had a red number under them (as in not enough available)?

Or is the tutorial insisting on you finishing something else first?

You probably already know to check those things since you have got this far, but they are all I can think of just now, and sometimes it can be a little thing not noticed.

[Post New]by mrv3000 on Jan 12, 12 3:57 PM
I can't even hover over it to get info. It just has a picture of a lock on it. I've tried demolishing other locations to try it elsewhere, but it's still locked.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 12, 12 5:30 PM
I only have a lock on the middle button in that section (and don't know what that button will be yet).

Left button (unlocked) - sawmill,
Middle locked - unknown
Rightmost button (unlocked) - trading post - which must be what you mean by train station because that's where the trains arrive

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 5:30:43 PM PST

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 17, 12 7:52 PM
Did either of you manage to resolve this?

I came looking for this thread to see if any replies because someone else is asking about a locked trading post in a different level.

I noticed that the rightmost button under the commercial buildings menu (the one with a $ on it) is locked at this point and I'm wondering if it's a case of having looked under the wrong menu.

In real life I would consider a trading post to be a commercial building but in this game it's a service building (doesn't require a municipal building nearby) and is found under the button with cogs on it.

Is that all it was? Or did either of you find a definite glitch?

Edited on 01/17/2012 at 9:33:04 PM PST

Go to: