NEED HELP IN REFINERY

[Post New]by eisa6503 on Jan 19, 09 8:36 PM
Hey all! Ok, I don't know what's up but I'm at the part where you have to figure out the kidnappers current loc..... I have taken pics of everything there is to take pics of, tested everything & link'd everything. Don't know what I am missing.................... am I having the same prob as others & need to uninstall & reinstall or am I just dense & missing something? LOL LOL ANY help would b gr8

I have 25 bedroom pics & 18 refinery pics.............

THANKS! =)

deliag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:NEED HELP IN REFINERY

[Post New]by deliag on Jan 22, 09 2:54 PM
have you used intuition, by pressing 'i'?

[Post New]by eisa6503 on Jan 25, 09 9:02 PM
Yes! I've exhausted it LOL nothing shows up anymore when I press "i" so I thought I was done but nothing so I think I'm missing something...............

[Post New]by AndromacheNY on Jun 15, 09 12:14 PM
I'm having the same problem!

I've taken tons of pictures. I've checked and linked just about everything (except the splinter which doesn't yet have a DNA link). It's getting to the point where any shots I take get the same remarks from the lab tech about not being good for much but a photo essay. (That Pete, He's a sweetie!) Intuition no longer seems to be working and I can't seem to find a way to make the game progress. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Jul 5, 10 8:06 PM
I have exactly the same problem. I'm running Win 7 and have an excellent graphics card, which is not doing much for the film parts but the evidence and note books look great!

[Post New]by lilliek13 on Feb 14, 11 1:48 PM
I have the same problem in the refinery. I have found everything possible, even the bricks! The i does not work anymore-even after re-installing the program. I guess this game was a waste of money that I really can't afford!!! If anyone has the answer-Please let me know! Thanks

Go to: