Etchings on the rocks in Chapter 3

[Post New]by redhotn42 on Jan 11, 12 8:42 PM
I got the charcoal to transfer the images onto the first two papers, but when I try the third image...the one by the log..the charcoal doesnt work on the paper so I get no image. Any ideas why?

Re:Etchings on the rocks in Chapter 3

[Post New]by athena789 on Jan 14, 12 5:36 PM
I have the same problem. I cannot transfer the etching from the rubble (where the shield was) onto the paper with the charred stick, but the other two etchings work fine. I am stuck! Please fix this soon!

tinaluv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tinaluv on Feb 8, 12 2:06 PM
I'm with both of you. Please someone give us some suggestions. I'm stuck on that third rock. I tried going ahead but of course it won't let me. Someone take pity on us and help.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Feb 8, 12 4:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

After doing some research for you I've found an image here that kind of show where to click for each area and where to put your paper to get the rubbings:

Drawn: Trail of Shadows Etchings.

However if you're still having trouble after that you can also certainly contact our Customer Support team and one of our reps would be happy to help out.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

tinaluv
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tinaluv on Feb 8, 12 8:57 PM
Thank you so much Big Fish for responding but the problem is not where to put the paper, it's that we can't make a copy of the rock where we got the shield. It'll allow us to put the paper on the rock, but then when we apply the charcoal, nothing. I even tried to take the paper off but it won't allow you to.

theepicdog
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by theepicdog on Feb 19, 12 12:07 PM
I'm having the same problem I can't see what we would have to do differently to the other two

[Post New]by puff66 on Mar 8, 12 6:28 AM
Hi everyone - am experiencing the same problem with nothing happening after putting the paper on and then trying to etch. have even gone through the whole game again as a new player but still nothing. just wondering whether to uninstall and then reinstall but loathe to do it as such a hassle. any suggestions please and please fix...

RMKeiper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RMKeiper on Sep 8, 13 10:32 AM
tinaluv wrote:I'm with both of you. Please someone give us some suggestions. I'm stuck on that third rock. I tried going ahead but of course it won't let me. Someone take pity on us and help.

Has this issue been resolved yet? I have re-installed (didn't work) and played as a new player (didn't work)!! I'm still stuck.

[Post New]by MiriamMBrazil on Dec 17, 13 4:45 PM
Still stuck for the same reason for months now. Solution for this problem or my money back, Big Fish!

[Post New]by Nikkilove123 on Sep 21, 14 9:23 AM
I take it this has not been resolved?!? Completely stuck. Grrr. Come on Big Fish!

[Post New]by Elaine1027 on Nov 22, 14 8:48 AM
I am stuck as well. I wouldn't have bought the game yesterday if I had known you can't get through the stupid Chapter 3!!!!

Anyone at all have any idea why when you cannot etch the drawing on the rock by where the shield was??? Anyone at all???

[Post New]by RonaldWhite on Feb 24, 15 2:30 AM
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
OS X 10.10.2
Game version 1.2

Still stuck for the same reason for months now. Solution for this problem or my money back, Big Fish!

[Post New]by happyasrain on Apr 7, 15 12:29 AM
Elaine1027 wrote:I am stuck as well. I wouldn't have bought the game yesterday if I had known you can't get through the stupid Chapter 3!!!!

Anyone at all have any idea why when you cannot etch the drawing on the rock by where the shield was??? Anyone at all???

Same! Wouldn't have bought the game if I knew it was going to be a problem. I'm contacting customer support about it - will repost here if I get a solution.

[Post New]by bananas4ryanna on May 24, 15 6:46 PM
I'm having the same issue. I know what I need to do, the game just won't respond and allow me to do it. I can even hear the sound effect of the charcoal stick on the paper, but it won't make an image and so the game is effectively stuck. Help!

[Post New]by hnabna28 on Aug 15, 15 8:18 PM
Has anyone figured this part out? I am having the same issue as all of you and can't get past it.

Go to: