jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Problem Downloading

[Post New]by jeannemaria on Jan 12, 12 2:28 AM
I wanted to try out this Jigsaws Galore. I think i would really like this game. When it almost finished downloading, a message popped up asking me to install some program. I did not install it because i am afraid it may corrupt some of my files. I have important data on my computer, which is a Windows 7 Home Premium laptop. It finished installing, complete with a Desktop Icon, but when i wanted to play I can NOT play it.

The message is: Cannot find import: DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version. File "openal32dll" error 126.

Is it guaranteed safe to download their program? If it is safe, I will then delete Jigsaws Galore and Reinstall it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Problem Downloading

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 12, 12 8:49 AM
Hi jeannemaria,

If you're still getting the same error message popping when you try to play the game, be sure to uninstall and reinstall your game.

Here's a link to a great help article with the instructions on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you get a pop-up screen called Open AL installer during the installation process, you can go ahead and click the OK button. Basically Open AL installer is a graphics support program which is sometimes used in games instead of DirectX, so there is nothing to fear !

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to avoid any confusion but please feel free to re-post your issue Here

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

Go to: