BEST jigsaw game out there, if you love jigsaws, this is for you :-)

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jan 12, 12 8:26 AM
This developer really knows his stuff, this jigsaw has it all, and than some :thumbup

I love jigsaw puzzles, but never found one that had everything I wanted in a jigsaw game, until now, I was simply amazed with everything it has to offer the player.
I knew this was a must buy, before my demo ended, so I purchased it, and spent most of the day yesterday, doing the jigsaws.
Love the ghost image, never saw that before in any jigsaw game, but it adds so much enjoyment, and really ups the fun factor.
Plus the very CUTE special peices it has like the t-shirt, cow, dog, train, just to name a few, there are many more, also adds to the fun.
The help section is huge, and you can access it at any time, plus there are a ton of options that you can set, to customize the game to suit your every need.
The picture's are breath taking, with 200 to choose from, and with the option of the different puzzle peices, to do each one with, the possabilitys are endless.
If that isn't enough, you can also use your own pics, to make puzzles with, so this is an endless bundle of joy, that will provide hours upon hours, of jigsaw heaven.
So if your like me, and enjoy jigsaws, but never found one that quite suited you, this one is a must try, and after you try, a must buy .
Kudo's to the developer, all of the blood sweat and tears, that went into making this, shows in every aspect, of this gem...THANK YOU .

Go to: