bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

NightShift Legacy: The Jaguar`s Eye - Released on January 20, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 19, 09 11:00 PM
Mike was a night-security guard at a metropolitan museum. Isabel was cat burglar hunting for ancient treasure. But on the night they met, the only thing she ended up stealing was his heart. Now they are on the trail of an ancient Aztec Codex known as the Jaguar`s Eye, an artifact rumored to have incredible power. Their journey will take them to cities all over the globe, like Moscow and Barcelona, and eventually lead them back to the place where it all began, over 70 years ago.

Re:NightShift Legacy: The Jaguar`s Eye - Released on January 20, 2009

[Post New]by Charlene1949 on Jan 19, 09 11:53 PM
I love this game, challenging HO game with some different puzzle games but all do able without guides. Lots of fun. Insteresting story line as well, you have to read a little, but it is good enough to hold you attention. Thanks Big Fish, this was just the sort of game I was looking for. Ya'll should try it. Have fun gaming, Charlene

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jan 20, 09 12:08 AM
I love this game too but when I play a few mini games? The game locks up on me! (The timer keeps running & I CAN"T do anything, even tho my mini games are right)! I've even tried another name for this game & it's still bad.
I know .... contact customer support.
There are a few others with this problem as well.
I really like this game & I hope I wont have to delete it from my pc for good!

Celticcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Celticcat on Jan 20, 09 1:16 AM
How come this game is released for Mac on other sites but not BF? Hate to sound like a cracked record but when are we going to see the Mac version of this considering it has already been done?

[Post New]by BANDIT456 on Jan 20, 09 2:15 AM
Love hidden object games but hate the mini puzzles mixed throughout. Should be able to skip if you want to and with this game there is not option to skip them.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 20, 09 5:33 AM
Does anyone else been having this problem, the game doesnt save my progress got upto level 6 came out , went back in later and had to start from the begining, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOu

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 6:42 AM
BANDIT456 wrote:Love hidden object games but hate the mini puzzles mixed throughout. Should be able to skip if you want to and with this game there is not option to skip them.

Hi Bandit456- welcome to the fourms!

I think if you play the arcade mode, you will have no minigames.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Jan 20, 09 7:43 AM
Yes I think that's right, i played in Arcade mode and there were no mini games .... I'm going to try the story mode now, I like the mini games in HO's it gives my eyes a rest , I just hope this time it saves my progress

Lou

[Post New]by mebennui326 on Jan 20, 09 12:56 PM
I am on the 5th chapter, stuck in the solarium! I have found all the objects from three locations, but the game will not progress to the next map. This may be a bug. Has anyone completed the game?

Srutko1226
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Srutko1226 on Jan 20, 09 1:31 PM
I'm in the 4th or 5th chapter and doing the scavenger hunt with the 2 locations of the hotel and the Moscow bridge.

I can't find "the face in profile" in any of the locations and using the hint doesn't find it either.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 20, 09 2:06 PM
This has my favorite kind of puzzle as well as the HO. For some reason I have a hard time finding logic puzzles. I finished my 60 minutes and I guess I'll get it. Hope it is not a short game. Hate when that happens 8 )

[Post New]by heatherms on Jan 20, 09 2:12 PM
Srutko1226 wrote:I'm in the 4th or 5th chapter and doing the scavenger hunt with the 2 locations of the hotel and the Moscow bridge.

I can't find "the face in profile" in any of the locations and using the hint doesn't find it either.

Its in the smoke coming from the cigarette from the ashtray on the bar in the hotel. cant remember if its the early hotel or the present day!

[Post New]by heatherms on Jan 20, 09 2:15 PM
mebennui326 wrote: I am on the 5th chapter, stuck in the solarium! I have found all the objects from three locations, but the game will not progress to the next map. This may be a bug. Has anyone completed the game?

exactly the same problem! The hint just keeps taking me back to the map from every location. Bug?

Srutko1226
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Srutko1226 on Jan 20, 09 3:01 PM
heatherms wrote:
Srutko1226 wrote:I'm in the 4th or 5th chapter and doing the scavenger hunt with the 2 locations of the hotel and the Moscow bridge.

Its in the smoke coming from the cigarette from the ashtray on the bar in the hotel. cant remember if its the early hotel or the present day!

Thank you, maybe now I can move on.

Annietano
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Annietano on Jan 20, 09 3:04 PM
I am on chapter 4, Gunter's notes. I finished the first part (streets) which took me to the next part (cities). I got all 9 of the cities figured out, but it won't advance me to what I think will be part 3 of that puzzle. Meanwhile the clock is still clicking. Has anyone else had this problem?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 3:08 PM
Annietano wrote:I am on chapter 4, Gunter's notes. I finished the first part (streets) which took me to the next part (cities). I got all 9 of the cities figured out, but it won't advance me to what I think will be part 3 of that puzzle. Meanwhile the clock is still clicking. Has anyone else had this problem?

Double check the spelling

Athens
Berlin
Paris
Moscow
Zürich
Tokyo
London
Madrid
Naples

Annietano
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Annietano on Jan 20, 09 3:21 PM
I had double-checked the spelling, but when going over your list, I realized that I had entered Kyoto (Japan) instead of Tokyo. Same letters, but different order. Thanks, prpldva!!! Now I can finally move on.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 3:46 PM
Annietano wrote:I had double-checked the spelling, but when going over your list, I realized that I had entered Kyoto (Japan) instead of Tokyo. Same letters, but different order. Thanks, prpldva!!! Now I can finally move on.

You're very welcome! Glad you got it worked out.

diji
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by diji on Jan 20, 09 5:13 PM
My game won't progress past the chapter with the fish market, the sketch and the food table. I have found everything but it will not go to the next part. Is there a way to get past this?

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Jan 22, 09 10:18 PM
heatherms wrote:
mebennui326 wrote: I am on the 5th chapter, stuck in the solarium! I have found all the objects from three locations, but the game will not progress to the next map. This may be a bug. Has anyone completed the game?

exactly the same problem! The hint just keeps taking me back to the map from every location. Bug?

I have the same "freezing" problem. Finished the first scavenger hunt (crash, barn, study) the clock has stopped but I can't go anywhere at all except to the 3 sites that are flashing.
Anyone?
Thanks!

Go to: