guntherp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

The Dark Side

[Post New]by guntherp on Jan 12, 12 11:53 AM
Enjoy playing the game, but where is the paint brush for the palette and cannot find the last book for the secret book shelf. Help, please!

Re:The Dark Side

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Jan 12, 12 4:16 PM
After you get the paint set in the H0G scene in the great tree room, go back to the hallway with the little chest with the paint palette on it. Put the paint set on the palette. When you go to pick up the palette, the cup and paint brush beside it will be picked up with it....you then have your paint brush.
The third book will be found after you enter the tree..you first have to have the missing tile to do the minigame that unlocks the tree; when you get inside, sweep your cursor around to pick up several items, including the last book.
Now.....go back to the six duplicates you made of this question; hit the little red circle in the upper right hand corner of each message, and delete them.

Good luck!

guntherp
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by guntherp on Jan 14, 12 8:19 AM
Thanks for the help. Will try!

The Dark Side

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jan 15, 12 4:29 AM
guntherp wrote:Enjoy playing the game, but where is the paint brush for the palette and cannot find the last book for the secret book shelf. Help, please!

The paint brush is in the library. If you are looking at the center desk where the brass plate puzzle is and the bi-tone cube is found look right of desk in the trash can. I looked for this for a while too.

[Post New]by blazingmane on Jan 15, 12 4:34 AM
alvertis5706 wrote:After you get the paint set in the H0G scene in the great tree room, go back to the hallway with the little chest with the paint palette on it. Put the paint set on the palette. When you go to pick up the palette, the cup and paint brush beside it will be picked up with it....you then have your paint brush.
The third book will be found after you enter the tree..you first have to have the missing tile to do the minigame that unlocks the tree; when you get inside, sweep your cursor around to pick up several items, including the last book.
Now.....go back to the six duplicates you made of this question; hit the little red circle in the upper right hand corner of each message, and delete them.

Good luck!

I found my paint brush in the trash can in the library just right of central desk. Is there a difference between versions? I had to place my paint brush in the glass above the palette and then I picked up all 3 together. The glass with brush and palette once I put paint on it. hmmm?

Go to: