LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Level 38?

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jan 12, 12 3:52 PM
If anyone has made it through level 38, could you help me please??

After waiting endlessly to collect the gold and lumber, I finally paid off the bandit and got the Trading post, but THEN it said there was another bandit I needed to pay. I don't think I'm that blind, but I couldn't find another bandit, even after blowing up the trading post (rebuilt it after) but still no joy?

Re:Level 38?

[Post New]by jodgem on Jan 14, 12 6:35 AM
Did you find out ?I am stuck here too

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Jan 14, 12 9:32 AM
me too

njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by njewer on Jan 14, 12 5:32 PM
Very strange, I just played this level again to check...I just rebuilt the hotel, cleared the way to the mine and sawmill, got gold and paid off the bandit, then had to pay the professor as well and the level was over - just 3 stages and only one bandit???? Very odd that your level 38 is different!?

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Jan 15, 12 10:29 AM
I had to clear the mine and sawmill first then was able to pay bandit and repair he hotel. After I paid the first bandit I was told I needed to pay another like the others said but don't see him. I have spent 3 days and hours collecting gold and get stuck at number 2 on the level meter. Could be a glitch. Thanks

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Jan 15, 12 10:47 AM
I did it, thanks to njewer.
This time I concentrated on repairing the hotel first. I clear out only enough wood around the sawmill to get it to work, left gold mine alone.
Wood came in fast. Then I cleared remaining 3 piles of wood by the sawmill and got enough to pay the bandit. (It didn't take nearly as long as before). Sure enough the lady popped up with a different dialog. I hope this helps other too. Thanks again njewer.

Go to: