bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 13, 12 12:05 AM
You've inherited a home, only to discover restless spirits lurk, and only you can hear them. Years ago, a woman plummeted from an attic window to her doom, now she haunts her former home from another realm. Help her with her unfinished business and put her soul to rest in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Commune with the dead, and solve the mystery of Emily's demise. All is not as it seems in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Jan 13, 12 1:10 AM
This looks like a very good target for a PunchCard Coupon Code, if you have one. (I'm using one here, but saving two others for the "Felix Fairy"). I bypassed the CE a while back--I have quite a CE "backlog," but maybe I should've opted for that, 'cuz so far, there's no W/T for this SE. However, the hint system seems to be really friendly and quick (Hey--isn't that a description of Santa Claus, from "Twas The Night Before Christmas?). We get "Area Cleared" when there's nothing more to do in a particular scene, so maybe "hints" will work OK for the time being.

This seems to be a fun, challenging game from a trusted, classy developer (NO--I'm not anyone's "cheerleader"). I plan on taking my time and enjoying it!

Regards, elldee

(P.S. Although based on the CE, Valdy's "Review" is "spot on." Check it out.)

Edited on 01/13/2012 at 1:21:56 AM PST

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jan 13, 12 7:25 AM
just payed 35 minutes...like it so far...will buy...

no walk through which I like..makes the game more interesting..

although I am struck at the gave siie..oh well...
hopefully someone will know what to do later....

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 13, 12 8:01 AM
ermajackson121 wrote:just payed 35 minutes...like it so far...will buy...

no walk through which I like..makes the game more interesting..

although I am struck at the gave siie..oh well...
hopefully someone will know what to do later....

There is a walkthrough at another site. If you do a search you will find it.

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Jan 14, 12 5:06 PM
Will BF put up a walkthru??

[Post New]by frustratedathome on Jan 14, 12 7:08 PM
Someone please tell me how to take an object from one realm to the other. Just started this game and already confused.

Edited on 01/14/2012 at 7:10:16 PM PST

[Post New]by frustratedathome on Jan 14, 12 7:21 PM
Never mind, got it!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Warhourse on Jan 14, 12 7:51 PM
No way to skip or hints if you get stuck. What to do??

lildawnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lildawnie on Jan 15, 12 7:28 AM
So far, I like this game. Is challenging.....almost like playing two games at once, both games the same. Right now I'm stuck in the room on the dark side next to the servant's quarters. But i shall carry on...until i get stuck again.

lildawnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lildawnie on Jan 15, 12 8:04 AM
Okay, so now I'm suitably stumped. I can't find the fishies for the pic in the servant's quarters, and in the next room, have no clue how to finish the puzzle of the 4 items. Don't know where to find the lavender and ashes to be able to read the page, though i think i'm getting an idea about that. But where are the fishies??

lildawnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lildawnie on Jan 15, 12 9:38 AM
okay....Game over! This was a good game and I'm glad I bought it. I notice it also left the door open for additional Haunted Past games. I'd like to see more hidden object puzzles and maybe more transition between worlds required.

[Post New]by vickidenver on Feb 26, 12 3:08 PM
I am in the gallery with many armless statues & pictures on wall. It says fingd final Glyph. hint keeps putting me over oval on floor but I can't seem to do anything there. Help!

Go to: