bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 13, 12 12:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts technical issues here only

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 13, 12 3:00 AM
Keeps kicking me out to desktop.

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Jan 13, 12 9:23 AM
Won't let me download. Keeps telling me to update my account and there's nothing wrowng with it, plus I have 2 credits that I could pay for it anyway.

[Post New]by ducatichik on Jan 13, 12 9:50 AM
also keeps kicking me out to the desktop i really liked this game! unplayable

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Jan 13, 12 12:02 PM
Managed to judder through the "the cat" then it completely froze. Eventually managed to get out of the game. However small note to say "plug in" had failed??? Is this connected to game? Second time it has happened so is it my computer? Looked like a good game.

nightmusk
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by nightmusk on Jan 14, 12 3:17 AM
i too am having the same problems with this game i had with the CE
it keeps pausing then flickers
and goes back to desktop
so sorry wont be buying

[Post New]by moonmyst on Jan 14, 12 11:57 PM
I'm still in the beginning as it won't give me back the scissors after I cut the couch open to hide the tea cup. I started the game over with a new profile and it did the same thing.

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that helps but this is the 2nd game I've gotten lately where this has happened. Weird!

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on Jan 15, 12 6:41 PM
Looks, or I should say, looked, like a good game; interesting artwork and the only **** scene I got to was clever enough, but the technical issues, as described above rule out any purchase. This is the first time I have ever seen anything this glitchy in the pond.

[Post New]by nignbess on Jan 22, 12 12:13 PM
Bought it, reinstalled it and now it is dark --too hard to find objects or even enjoy. what do i do??

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 22, 12 1:41 PM
Hi fishies,

If your game is crashing (sending you to desktop), your screen is flickering, or if the display is too dark, please refer to the following help article to see if an update or two to your system will solve this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, or if you're having troubles with your account, please contact Customer Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bulldog2
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by bulldog2 on Feb 16, 12 4:04 PM
I am having trouble with the cursor being jerky. Is anyone else having this problem?

Go to: