sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

comparing notes

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jan 13, 12 9:34 AM
I don't understand how to compare the notes...any hints?

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:comparing notes

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 10, 13 7:11 PM
Neither do I ! I figured out that the circle at the top is A (with the help of a hint), & the square to the left is B, the diamond is C & the triangle at the bottom is D. They all have the numbers 1 through 4. But WHAT we're supposed to do with them, is anybody's guess. I've tried moving them, that sure doesn't work. I tried the hint again, and on or after the third try, it won't work (again) - I had that trouble before I ever bought the game. Went back in & it worked. Guess I'll try that again, but of course, it won't do me any good, because I don't think the hint is going to show me what to actually do. Does anyone know? Has anyone figured it out? If so, please help us who haven't. Thanks.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:comparing notes

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jan 10, 13 7:16 PM
My goodness, I just noticed that sno13wy was requesting help last yr. Sorry. Anyone wanting help now - I went back in & tried to pick them up again - first I tried the shapes. This time, I tried the letters. It worked ! I picked the D up & put it at the bottom, etc. to match the symbols. Haven't completed it yet, with the #'s, wanted to get back & post what I discovered. But unfortunately, I'm about a yr. late. Well, I'm back to the game. Guess it'll work now, after I finish - hopefully.

Go to: