Level 17

[Post New]by superknitter on Jan 13, 12 9:55 AM
How in the world does one make/find the cages for the coyotes? Can't figure it out - help!!!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Level 17

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 14, 12 7:46 AM
Welcome to the pond Superknitter

I think you must have the wrong level number in your title because I have just finished level 17 and I didn't see any coyotes.

You can use the edit button on your first post to change the title then maybe someone will be able to help but, once you know the right level number, it may be worth looking down all 3 pages of thread titles in case someone has already asked about it and got an answer.

(I can't help you myself because I haven't encountered coyotes yet)

[Post New]by joannecjmom on Jan 14, 12 12:16 PM
Its level 21 and you have to build the 3 hotels first/

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 14, 12 12:23 PM
I can help you now because I just got there (it's level 20 ).

SPOILER ALERT - to anyone who opened this thread looking for level 17 help STOP READING because this is a level 20 answer!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

LEVEL 20 coyote cages............

I couldn't see where to get the cages either so I decided to concentrate on what I was being asked to do for stage 1 first & found that you need to find a way to build the 3 hotels you are being asked for without needing to get past the coyotes.

Then you will see how to get the cages.

SPOILER in white text (highlight between the two '*'s with your mouse to make it readable):
when you have built the 3 hotels, the architect gives you the cages

I hope this helps .

(I've managed to complete the level, now going to play it again to figure out how to get the stars!)

Go to: