Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Is it me or is there a glicht on level 2

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jan 13, 12 11:50 AM
Having built the water tower and one covered wagon site, the next objective is to build a second one. So, I brought No.1 upto level 3 and clicked onto a vacant lot to the left of the Municipal Buildings. When I clicked on the options below. The message came up "Click to build covered wagon" When I did nothing happended.
I have cleared the roads, picked up the gold, picked up the extra timber top right of the screen, but can I start a second wagon build? Can I hell as like!! HELP!! What is going on? Some of you guys are upto level 32 before you have a problem!!

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Is it me or is there a glicht on level 2

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 13, 12 1:49 PM
If your site has the sign with 2 people with a red line across the sign, that means you weren't allowed to build a wagon there because it was not close enough to a water tower.

If you find the thread called 'water towers' it will tell you how to see (before you build it) which sites a water tower will cover.

Hint for level 2 (in white text - highlight with mouse to read it): you need another water tower on the left side of the town hall too. (end)

2nd hint (also white text): you will need to be able to build a 3rd covered wagon in front of the town hall, so choose carefully where to place your 2nd water tower to make sure it covers that building site too. (end)

Cornishwizard
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Cornishwizard on Jan 14, 12 2:32 PM
Thanks for your help

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts