Can't move from Saloon

[Post New]by Webpaige333 on Jan 13, 12 8:47 PM
Im in the saloon. All areas have been cleared. I'm stuck in the cellar. I've cleaned the picture, but still get sparkles. My brush is gone, and it says area cleared and time to move on to next destination. However, when I go to city map there is no next destination. Any suggestions out there?

Paiger

Re:Can't move from Saloon

[Post New]by SusieQtoU on Jan 14, 12 7:59 PM
I have the same problem, and I've tried creating a new profile but that doesn't work either - i still get to the same point and can't go any further. I've also deleted the game and reinstalled and still can't get past the saloon. It's like the computer program doesn't realize the picture has been cleared, so it won't let us go any further. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by Webpaige333 on Jan 14, 12 9:39 PM
Well SusieQ, looks like we're perpetually trapped in the saloon! I guess if one is trapped, there could be worse places to be than the saloon...cheers! Looks like this game is a dud for us! BFG is really starting to irk me, royally! Perhaps, we can find our own voodoo doll...

[Post New]by SusieQtoU on Jan 14, 12 10:37 PM
Hi Paige - I've been roaming around that saloon so long that I need a rest at a hotel soon! If only I knew the way.....

I sent an email to BFG customer service, so if or when they respond, I will let you know what they suggest. I will suggest a refund if the problem can't be resolved.

[Post New]by Webpaige333 on Jan 15, 12 4:19 PM
Thanks Susie! Hopefully we will be able to rest soon and sleep it all off!

[Post New]by Tsprite68 on Jan 18, 12 11:54 AM
You two aren't the only ones stuck in the saloon - looks like it's party time now.

I've email tech support and am hoping for the best. It's a shame there seems to be no way to leave this area as I've been enjoying this game so far.

[Post New]by SusieQtoU on Jan 21, 12 6:05 PM
I talked to customer service and they really were not very helpful. They wanted to know which iPad I was using and the operating system version and model number. They were not sure when they would get back to me - just that they would pass my information on to the developers. They also could not issue me a credit, but they did give me steps to take to try and get a credit from iTunes. I was told to just watch for an update to the app. Guess the 3 of us are stranded for awhile,

[Post New]by Ellehcim321 on Feb 6, 12 11:51 AM
How did you guys get to the saloon from the mansion??

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Feb 22, 12 1:45 PM
Another one for the party, I can't get out of the saloon and over to the hotel either, map doesn't even show the hotel. Man oh man I am going to be so bummed if I have to get a refund, I love the game.

[Post New]by catmando54 on Jun 29, 13 6:46 AM
Looks like I have joined the party in the Saloon! I really love this game, but can't move . Help!

Go to: