moxy31
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Not the best!

[Post New]by moxy31 on Jan 14, 12 11:39 AM
Didn't really like this game a whole lot. Llked the **** part of the game but that is about it. No reasoning for me, it just ended?????

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Not the best!

[Post New]by loveelvis on Jan 15, 12 12:59 PM
same here!
too dark atmosphere!
why?
didn't finish the demo just because i was bored!
can we have some games where we can enjoy the beautiful life, sparrows and butterflies, some beautiful things, like a handsome guy trying to make you happy in any way, or a fairy who makes you walking for a secret planet where you don't have to be the "mm, sorry, i'm french and lost the three A since two days ! i'm ashamed!"
just kidding.
but i'm still asking for more funny games, games with no more cursed famiiies or houses looking bad and scaring, with the car ready to help you to go forwards (when you find a tire, of course), then you have to repair the steps, go up to anywhere you want to go, a wooden house, a lighthouse or a shed!
i'm tired of this sort of games, they still are allways re re going back and back!
isn't true?
what are you thinking about this?

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on Jan 15, 12 1:08 PM
but yes, it ends

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 16, 12 1:58 AM
Hi Fishies,

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the game. As there are two continuous threads in this Game Forum dedicated to players' thoughts and reviews of the game, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to continue your discussions in either of these threads:

Reviews for White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition

Comments for for "White Haven Mysteries" CE

The Reviews thread is a great place to share your specific likes and dislikes of the game; it really helps our potential players make a decision before trying the game. The Comments thread is a more casual place where you can share any thoughts you have on the game, like commenting on the characters or what game this one may remind you of.

Thanks!
bfgKenai

Go to: