chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

You can only build city and service buildings here

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 14, 12 4:16 PM
I get this message when I try to build a covered wagon on a spot. What does it mean? The lot looks the same as every other lot. Is there a way to tell what you can build where?

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:You can only build city and service buildings here

[Post New]by chaleur on Jan 14, 12 4:20 PM
Okay, I got it. I didn't get that the wagons have to be next to a water tower. Only that I had to have a water tower to build them.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 14, 12 4:46 PM
Although you got it about being next to the water tower, I'll answer the bit about if there is a way to tell:

If a site is not close enough to a municipal building (such as a water tower) to be able to build a residential thing there, the site will have a sign with a picture of two people with a red diagonal line across them.

Also, when you go to a build a water tower (same later for another municipal building type), if you hover on the button first before clicking, you'll see a blue loop showing which sites it will service.

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Jan 20, 12 2:36 AM
Hi, waving... I get part of what your saying but still need help. [b]I have just started the game. I did the level with the 3 wagons not sure which I am on now (not expecting to ask in forum) I get this message have repaired one house built the saw mill and am supposed to have 3 houses and this is the message I get. I have no option to select anything to build but the saw mill. The water tower is there already.
Heck what do you do to get the game to let you build a house.
The is the worst TM game I ever tried to play. I love TM and this one is a bit disappointing for me as I never have had trouble with games.
Thanks for any help.....
Marcie

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Jan 21, 12 10:22 AM
I don't get this game at all....I am not able to build mcuh....Keep getting that same message so i am giving up......This is too frustrating a game...

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Jan 21, 12 12:35 PM
Marcie28018 wrote: Hi, waving... I get part of what your saying but still need help. [b]I have just started the game. I did the level with the 3 wagons not sure which I am on now (not expecting to ask in forum) I get this message have repaired one house built the saw mill and am supposed to have 3 houses and this is the message I get. I have no option to select anything to build but the saw mill. The water tower is there already.
Heck what do you do to get the game to let you build a house.
The is the worst TM game I ever tried to play. I love TM and this one is a bit disappointing for me as I never have had trouble with games.
Thanks for any help.....
Marcie

[b] I figured it out opening the tabs to view the other items you can buy is key in this game. The water tower placement is how to stop getting the message. I have gold on all levels and love the game now.

Go to: