judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

very good game......quite enjoyed it

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jan 14, 12 10:16 PM
I finally finished this game and quite enjoyed it - very long game for me - at least 6 hours (alas, my housework went down the tubes today 'cuz I was quite into this game !!).

Graphics were absolutely amazing (played on my 23" all-in-one) filled the screen completely !! It was crystal clear throughout the game. The hint system was very good when I had to use it - the "task" list was very helpful. I did have to use the SG a couple of times and it was very helpful.

I liked the voice-overs in the main game -- I did not find it overly "spooky" or "scary".

Thanks a bunch, BFG & Developers ... I really got "into" this game and it was well worth the price for me !!

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:very good game......quite enjoyed it

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 16, 12 1:48 AM
Hi judy76073,

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game . As there are two continuous threads in this Game Forum dedicated to players' thoughts and reviews of the game, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to continue your discussions in either of these threads:

Reviews for White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition

Comments for for "White Haven Mysteries" CE

The Reviews thread is a great place to share your specific likes and dislikes of the game; it really helps our potential players make a decision before trying the game. The Comments thread is a more casual place where you can share any thoughts you have on the game, like commenting on the characters or what game this one may remind you of.

Thanks!
bfgKenai

Go to: