amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

a big thank you to daisy_may

[Post New]by amj0963 on Jan 14, 12 11:57 PM
i just wanted to say thank you daisy_may because if it hadn't been for your posting here in the forum for this game i think i wouldn't have bought it.

i also got stumped on level 2 and level 5 and if it wasn't for you helping others with those levels i would have deleted but because of your help i was able to understand it better and bought it.

so a great big thank you

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:a big thank you to daisy_may

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 15, 12 10:22 AM
Amj, thank-you for your lovely post - you just made my day!
(It was already a pleasant day but you made it even better ).

I hope you are still having lots of fun with it .

Although I wouldn't wish for anyone to be stuck enough to be getting frustrated, in some ways it is good to see the sight of a lively forum for a TM game here at BF. Same for V vs. Z too (I had to drop that for a while because that one is IMO best played in longer sessions than I can manage for the next week or two - it takes soooo many repeats of some levels to work out how to get gold - but I will be back to it. I just hope it isn't yesterday's news and a sleepy forum by then ).

I am a fan of games from one of the devs that no longer exists and used to love getting into threads about the details of their games in their forums, so I am enjoying this one.

Go to: