elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Waaaay too hard to figure out HOW to play

[Post New]by elizaew on Jan 15, 12 2:13 PM
I am an experienced time mgmt gamer and I enjoy a challenge. What I do not enjoy is being stuck because I simply cannot figure out how to play the game. I don't know how to grab the weapons to use when I am playing a level (I am not talking about finding and selecting the weapons, I did that) so I simply cannot get through level 15 with any metal, I don't know what the "stars" are that the laboratory guy keeps telling me to buy stuff with, the things you buy in the lab are not labeled and explained well, it's hard to navigate around the different rooms and what the heck is the secretary for. BTW - even the hints on these forum pages have only been somewhat helpful. Usually these forums can clear up any confusion I have but not this time.

It shouldn't be hard to learn to play a game. It should only be hard to win the gold level. With that said, I LOVE the graphics! The sound is pretty good too. Maybe I'll just give up on Level 15 and see if I can figure out how to play the game by accident while playing an upper level, before giving up entirely.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Waaaay too hard to figure out HOW to play

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 16, 12 8:03 AM
Stick with it, If you have played any of the Farm Frenzy games the accumulation of stars and gold will be found to be two different things.
You use the gold on a level to purchase product or producers or build factories.

The stars that accumulate are used between levels to purchase in effect the blueprint or ability to make those factories or upgrade them in any particular level,

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 20, 12 10:27 AM
If you click the items on the blueprint they will tell you what they do before you have to commit to buying/upgrading.

There aren't weapons to grab - you just click on the (non-smoking) zombies until they go away. The weapons you choose from seem to go to the military man.

I was able to get silver and gold in upper levels (30's and 40's), now I am going back to the lower levels to see if I can metal in them as well.

I love this games and have found it really addicting!

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jan 20, 12 7:10 PM
Actually you can also choose th ewapons you have if you have obtained them through the collections.
In the laboratoru click on the Treasure Chest to the right and you will be shown the armoury and what weapons are available.
The Shooter is very useful as it gets Zombies to drop useful items and they can provide you with many items so that you don't have to buy them,. Try Level 29 which is a frustrating fun level and you get so many extras there as it is a clickfest.

Go to: