bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 16, 12 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 01/27/2012 at 12:46:59 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Post any 2 Tasty Too technical issues here only

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jan 16, 12 2:10 AM
ingredients wont go to the customers and i know i have the right ingredient, also hint button wont work

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 16, 12 2:54 AM
ciscaR8 wrote:ingredients wont go to the customers and i know i have the right ingredient, also hint button wont work

Yeah, I had a similar problem in one of the first level. I used the Eiffel Tower sos button 'cause one customer asked for a whole lot of ingredients lol and it supplied everything but sugar. But than the sugar was written kind of pale and this customer won't accept it. So I just had to wait 'till she ran out of patience to finish the level... which was a bit tiring perhaps but hardly a bug that won't allow me to keep playing, just a small and bit annoying setback...

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jan 16, 12 4:05 AM
I couldn't even begin playing it. Everything moved so slow, I had trouble even getting the cursor to hit the menu button to escape. It started right after the intro screen.

[Post New]by dstanley1ny on Jan 16, 12 6:26 AM
mkastor wrote:I couldn't even begin playing it. Everything moved so slow, I had trouble even getting the cursor to hit the menu button to escape. It started right after the intro screen.

I'm having the same problem. Help please!!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 16, 12 6:33 AM
OMGosh!...another one!...

The game d/l fine, storyline worked, ... saw the 'custom cursor' was going to be a big pain b/c it 'traveled' at its own will (all over the screen), so I chose to 'change'...everything then was in 'slow mode'...I did pick 'relaxed' which was a JOKE!...everything was indicating that this was going to be 'flustrating' from 'step one'!...well my patience wore out and I did the alt/ctrl/delete and ended the task...WoW!...I had been trying to collect ingredients, there seemed to be NO whisk?, and icon's for cook to serve customer was SLOW!...some when u clicked on the item just did 'NOTHING'...so it seems to be an very cute TM ... IF IT WORKED!

now I am running three demo's with 'tech issues' to only one demo that has worked...heck of a way to end vacation, more flustrated then happy!

Had 18 minutes left on demo...and zero patience left to put up with this! ...not sure why I messed with it after the game played in 'flustrating' time!

Did not want to spend all my game time doing a felixfix report...but looks like this is getting to be the 'norm'...sad!...

BFG...hey! its a NO buy until a 'fix' which is quite in order!

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 16, 12 8:18 AM
access error violation please help thanks

[Post New]by Izsa88 on Jan 16, 12 8:45 AM
ark161 wrote:access error violation please help thanks

Same here.

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 16, 12 8:52 AM
sorry i fixed the aforementioned problem by playing it again again sorry for the note.

[Post New]by that1broad on Jan 16, 12 12:23 PM
Looks like a couple of other people are having the same problem as I am. Everything in the first scene is going in slooooow motion. I can't even get into the game to see if it gets better. It won't let me past the opening part where you have to click on the restaurant to get into it. The first 2 tasty game worked just fine.

[Post New]by mrsgeno on Jan 16, 12 1:40 PM
game sucks... cant click on things.. hint doesn't work, there are no frying pans... did anyone even try this game prior to it going public....

cheyenne96
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by cheyenne96 on Jan 16, 12 2:22 PM
The screen and pointer too shakey tried reinstall 2 times did not change whats up

micandra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by micandra on Jan 16, 12 2:49 PM
I can't click on items for orders. It says it has an untimed mode and you can change to it. How? no way I can see. Was this game even beta tested by the game company before it was release?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 16, 12 3:08 PM
Hi fishies,

If your game is running a bit slow, or if you're having a hard time clicking on things, you might want to see if there are any updates for your video card drivers and other software graphics. This help article will show you how to search for these updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're getting an 'Access Violation' error message, please give the steps in this help article a try:

Access Violation

If you need any further assistance, please contact our Tech Support team and one of our reps would be happy to work with you individually to solve these issues.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by BigFishChris on Jan 16, 12 4:39 PM
Dear Big Fish Team,

I enjoyed the game so far but at level 8 (first restaurant) the game freezes. Tried it three times.

Kind regards,

Chris

[Post New]by accallaway on Jan 16, 12 4:52 PM
This game has serious issues!

dawn5k
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dawn5k on Jan 16, 12 5:07 PM
Same problem...cursor did it's "own thing" unistalled it and re-installed but that didn't help...loved the first Tasty Game...

[Post New]by bensmom521 on Jan 16, 12 10:42 PM
Having same problem with clicking on dishes to serve them and nothing happens. Meanwhile, the customer is continuing to get impatient. It seems this game is definitely going to need a fix!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 17, 12 1:21 AM
Hi everyone,

Next to bfgHondo's suggestions, I can also suggest disabling the custom cursor option from the Options menu, as this could improve the sluggy gameplay or help solve the trouble clicking on items.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Jan 17, 12 3:41 AM
The custom cursor has nothing to do with it. This game has some serious tech issues.

Go to: