bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Tutorial help

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jan 16, 12 12:41 AM
Ok I managed to get all the ingredients for the first step of the tutorial but then it said to drag them to the food processor - only problem is - I can't drag anything anywhere - I click on the eggs for instance and nothing - I have tried clicking on the picture of the food in the top thing where the list was and again nothing - so being unable to complete the second step of the tutorial on level 1.

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 12:43:45 AM PST

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

Re:Tutorial help

[Post New]by Imberis on Jan 16, 12 1:09 AM
Hrm, that's odd. I have been able to click the picture of the assembled ingredients in the recipe list at the top, and then click the appliance it says to use and it worked fine. Perhaps try uninstalling/reinstalling the game and see if it works?

findlaybears
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Tutorial help

[Post New]by findlaybears on Jan 16, 12 1:35 AM
bertiepuppy wrote:Ok I managed to get all the ingredients for the first step of the tutorial but then it said to drag them to the food processor - only problem is - I can't drag anything anywhere - I click on the eggs for instance and nothing - I have tried clicking on the picture of the food in the top thing where the list was and again nothing - so being unable to complete the second step of the tutorial on level 1.

You're correct; the food ingredients is at the top where the list was. On my computer, I can't drag the food, I have to click on it. Sometimes I have to double-click in order for the food to attach to the cursor.

[Post New]by jenl1625 on Jan 16, 12 9:52 AM
Thanks for the explanation. I had tried dragging that picture, figured I was missing something...

[Post New]by Kirsten3012 on Jan 16, 12 1:43 PM
i had the same problem... not explained very well

Re:Tutorial help whipping the cream

[Post New]by LilMermaid12 on Mar 21, 12 3:38 AM
I can work out everything except how to whip the cream....

Go to: