textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for 2 Tasty Too

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jan 16, 12 6:27 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:Comments for 2 Tasty Too

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 16, 12 9:00 AM
as opposed to reviews?
Clicking a ready self made mixture of ingredients and watching it move with your mouse towards wherever you click again, preferably the correct kitchen utensil, sometimes having to click 2 times for switching customers and only then begin the process of starting to prepare other mixtures and timing how you manage the level to get the gold...

not a very good choice, kinda takes much of the fun in the game,
but I will play some more to see how bad it is for me
since I do like other stuff.
The bonus changes so far with no sound and switching places - also, not so much.
end of comment stop.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 16, 12 9:31 AM
is this comments same with review?

ah.. who cares

my comment, just like my review..

i love this 2 Tasty too !

Ooh.. this sequel is really really Eye Candy..
Oh.. and now, I Am Hungryy,,,
how could they made the dishes so yummy and great..!!

compare to the first one, this sequel is really something,
I just love everything I've seen, so bright, so beautiful..
(even Cole is cooler than Matthieu)

I love this I love this..
Definite buy for me. Great Sequel of the first one.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jan 16, 12 9:46 AM
Hey I bought it too!
So I'm off playing for a day or two...
Comments can wait for next adventure I guess.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Jan 16, 12 12:09 PM
I found the mouse pointer to move so jerky. I just didn't like this game at all. Trying to find the ingredients was just crazy. After I found them the food process kept blinking at me. I couldn't find the ingredients that I had collected.

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Jan 16, 12 2:18 PM
well i brought the frist one and will be buying this one too, the frist game kept me busy and i think this one will too, well off to buy will let you know how it is, thanks BF

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jan 17, 12 11:54 AM
I bought this game also. Loved the 1st one. However, there is absolutely NO WAY on this earth that I would ever be able to manage this game on a timed mode !!!

Basically, it is a simple & fun HOG for me. I'm just enjoying the game in relaxed mode, enjoying the wonderful recipes and taking my time "whipping them up" !! LOL

It's bright, cheery and fun - and a great change from the "deeper & darker HOG/Adventure games.

gpj53
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by gpj53 on Jan 17, 12 6:33 PM
I enjoyed this game up until I came up against little glitches with ingredients not appearing back in their spot and in level 2 there was only one of them eg the lemon. As I'd already retried this level because I couldn't find the oregano I couldn't be bothered to retry yet again - found it in the drawer when I was able to use the "eye". Not a buy for me which is unfortunate as it started as a most enjoyable game. Maybe it the devs fix the glitches and it comes up as a DD then I will try again.

[Post New]by iveyscoocoo on Jan 17, 12 7:06 PM
Could someone give me tips to get through the last day of the Italian cafe.? I must
be doing something terribly wrong. There are no ingredients left to finish any dish.
Any help will be appreciated.

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Jan 17, 12 7:30 PM
gpj53 wrote:I enjoyed this game up until I came up against little glitches with ingredients not appearing back in their spot and in level 2 there was only one of them eg the lemon. As I'd already retried this level because I couldn't find the oregano I couldn't be bothered to retry yet again - found it in the drawer when I was able to use the "eye". Not a buy for me which is unfortunate as it started as a most enjoyable game. Maybe it the devs fix the glitches and it comes up as a DD then I will try again.

LOL, oregano is a really small leaves,
at what restaurant is that?
sometimes when the ingredients still inside the drawer , even the "eye" can't help to
"see" them. .

[Post New]by blooby_fish on Jan 18, 12 8:21 PM
iveyscoocoo wrote:Could someone give me tips to get through the last day of the Italian cafe.? I must
be doing something terribly wrong. There are no ingredients left to finish any dish.
Any help will be appreciated.

try to search and open the drawers or use the eye hint or use any hints you still have!
I usually try to play it first without clicking any hint and let the hints do all the jobs nearing the end of every levels :p

Go to: