ready made dishes

[Post New]by workinstiff on Jan 16, 12 12:41 PM
I can't figure out how to get the ingredents for the ready made dishes.
there litttle info thing doesn't help

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:ready made dishes

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Jan 16, 12 4:05 PM
You don't get the ingredients. You'll find hidden somewhere the ready made dish itself. The first time you encounter them (the italian restaurant) they will be whole, but they are in two pieces where I'm at now in the vegetarian restaurant.

[Post New]by Danedana on Jan 17, 12 11:32 AM
What are the two parts in the Vegetarian Restaurant please? For the pasta Shells?

[Post New]by Renee21404 on Jan 17, 12 4:04 PM
OK I am stuck on the 1st level of the Vegetarian Restaurant. I cannot for the life of me find the 2nd half of this tofu dish. Am I the only one?

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Jan 17, 12 4:54 PM
I can't find it either. Can't find the peppermint either. And the SOS doesn't help. Very frustrating.

AliKat611
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by AliKat611 on Jan 17, 12 6:54 PM
I was stuck on the first level for a while too thinking there was only the first screen. I accidentally right clicked and it took me to the second "room" screen and I found the peppermint and the other half of the ready made dish. For some reason it will tell you at the beginning of some levels that there's multiple "rooms" to look through, but other times it doesn't. Hope this helps.

mitzi460
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by mitzi460 on Jan 18, 12 6:41 PM
Help! I can't find the 2nd part of the spaghetti & meatballs?

Mardenoir
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Mardenoir on Jan 18, 12 6:45 PM
mitzi460 wrote:Help! I can't find the 2nd part of the spaghetti & meatballs?

Try S.O.S button and search for the eye tools that can help you find the part easily..
Don't forget to switch the kitchen to the right and left point of view just in case if you miss it.

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Jan 18, 12 6:52 PM
mitzi460 wrote:Help! I can't find the 2nd part of the spaghetti & meatballs?

there is spaghetti and meatballs, on the left screen, at the top of the freezer
and.. the other one is on the left screen too right under the first list of menu

Goood luccck

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 20, 12 9:53 AM
Hi all,

Use the magnifying glass or the eye to find these items. Click first in the customer's bubble that appears at the top. That way the eye/magnifyer will know what to look for. Also, some of these dishes are completed by clicking on the silver covered servers (or Cloches, I think they are called) that appear around the place.

[Post New]by blooby_fish on Jan 23, 12 8:40 PM
essgee52 wrote:I can't find it either. Can't find the peppermint either. And the SOS doesn't help. Very frustrating.

Apparently, SOS button can only search items in your active kitchen
(means if you're in the center part of the kitchen, SOS would only help you find the ingredients in that part of kitchen, it wouldn't search in the right or left part of the kitchen)
My suggestion is, if the SOS cant find the ingredients you need in the current active kitchen, try it again in the other part of the kitchen.
I was flustered too at first, I thought it was bugs, but when I switch the kitchen, I found it in a nick of time :s *after being a fool for restarting the game over and over*
Hope that help~

[Post New]by AIAlimited on Jan 24, 12 8:00 PM
blooby_fish wrote:
essgee52 wrote:I can't find it either. Can't find the peppermint either. And the SOS doesn't help. Very frustrating.

Apparently, SOS button can only search items in your active kitchen
(means if you're in the center part of the kitchen, SOS would only help you find the ingredients in that part of kitchen, it wouldn't search in the right or left part of the kitchen)
My suggestion is, if the SOS cant find the ingredients you need in the current active kitchen, try it again in the other part of the kitchen.
I was flustered too at first, I thought it was bugs, but when I switch the kitchen, I found it in a nick of time :s *after being a fool for restarting the game over and over*
Hope that help~

Is that so? okay.. that totally make sense, here I thought the S.O.S button is bugged because it can't search for the entire ingredient list D:

Go to: