puck63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 11

[Post New]by puck63 on Jan 16, 12 1:09 PM
I'm stuck at level 11: I cann't get more than 14 customers at the general store. What do I do wrong?
Thank you in advance,
Sandra

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Level 11

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 16, 12 3:04 PM
Hi Sandra

The most recent other thread about level 11 is maybe not that obvious due to a typo because - it's called: 'general store ;eve; 11'

So here's what I said there a little while ago:
Daisy_May wrote:If you click on the general store, you will see a (yellow?) glow under the residential buildings which it serves (which are any in the same row as it).

You need to get enough population in that row to meet the goal but, if a residential building needs a repair, or is in the middle of being upgraded, the population of the house is temporarily zero.

The population served by the store will fluctuate with those events too and you need to look at the store population count when the buildings are stable. Then you will know if you need to make further upgrades (ETA I mean upgrades to the residential buildings - you don't get to upgrade the general store) or maybe need to try to fit another residential building in the same street.

But there are also other threads here about that level which may have more level specific detail in them. You may want to look for them - either looking down existing thread titles for level 11, or using the advanced forum search (over on the right side of this page) and narrowing it down to this game.

Hope this helps .

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 3:15:54 PM PST

Go to: