STILL WAITING FOR PART 2

[Post New]by Browneyed_cat on Jan 16, 12 2:45 PM
This was a game I really enjoyed and heve been waiting for the second part for a while now. I would really like to find out the out come. Does anyone know when part 2 will be coming out? Or are we just going to be left hanging on this one?

saffwren
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:STILL WAITING FOR PART 2

[Post New]by saffwren on Jan 17, 12 3:55 AM
I am playing this game and really like it, does it have a satisfactory ending or not.. does anyone know?

[Post New]by expertGamer520 on Jan 18, 12 9:45 PM
I totally enjoyed this game and I'm wondering is pt 2 coming to Big Fish any time soon?

[Post New]by wierdanne on Jan 24, 12 1:30 PM
also asking for part 2, and is part 2 the last one?

[Post New]by dottied3 on Jan 27, 12 3:38 PM
Ya know when I first saw this game I thought I'll pass. But with nothing else to do I decided to give it a try - and then I bought it and now I am HOOKED! I NEED to continue! WHEN?!

[Post New]by shazza0507 on Jan 28, 12 5:48 PM
when does part 2 come out am dying to get my teeth into it.

DianeIsis
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by DianeIsis on Feb 1, 12 2:14 PM
when? when? when? when?!

[Post New]by arw8928 on Feb 13, 12 7:11 PM
It's been over a year since I purchased the game and I am almost furious (although I could never be completly furious with Felix ) about this game. It's an awesome game, so who wouldn't want an ending. This is like those movies that end in to be continued that you wait 50 million years to come out. I think that everyone who has played this game all the way through feels really dissappointed at Big Fish and the games developer, and everyone who bought this game feels cheated. I definetly feel cheated.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 11, 12 1:22 AM
arw8928 wrote:It's been over a year since I purchased the game and I am almost furious (although I could never be completly furious with Felix ) about this game. It's an awesome game, so who wouldn't want an ending. This is like those movies that end in to be continued that you wait 50 million years to come out. I think that everyone who has played this game all the way through feels really dissappointed at Big Fish and the games developer, and everyone who bought this game feels cheated. I definetly feel cheated.

I know, if it had an ending but hinted at a SEQUEL, but never made a sequel, that would be ok. But they never finished the story for Game 1. They should have made a WHOLE game, then if it did good made a sequel, NOT made half a game, if it did good then finish it.

I do LOVE this game, its 1 of my favs from Big Fish website, thats why I am so upset at least at the lack of released info since it has been a year. I know making games takes a while, but even if they havent started the process in making the rest, they could release info on if they even plan on finishing it.

I know they have to know by now if they plan on even messing with finishing it so the least they could do is come on the internet and tell us. That takes so little time to tell fans something.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 19, 12 1:00 PM
arw8928 wrote:It's been over a year since I purchased the game and I am almost furious (although I could never be completly furious with Felix ) about this game. It's an awesome game, so who wouldn't want an ending. This is like those movies that end in to be continued that you wait 50 million years to come out. I think that everyone who has played this game all the way through feels really dissappointed at Big Fish and the games developer, and everyone who bought this game feels cheated. I definetly feel cheated.

For info about the rest of Dying for Daylight go here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/204024.page

Go to: