repairing torn puzzles

[Post New]by Fred1951 on Jan 16, 12 2:51 PM
I put the puzzles back together and go over them to be sure all cracks are closed. I am unable to get them accepted and then I just have to skip to move on. Please help!

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:repairing torn puzzles

[Post New]by crowtrobot on May 13, 12 7:06 PM
Fred, I haven't had your particular problem with the torn page puzzles, but more than once I have completed all but one piece of a puzzle but the last piece isn't there! The only solution I have found is to reset and work it again. I make sure that all of the pieces are outside the edges of where the finished page will be in case I covered a piece up somehow.

I think there must be a glitch in the torn page puzzles somewhere.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Re:repairing torn puzzles

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 12:59 PM
crowtrobot wrote:Fred, I haven't had your particular problem with the torn page puzzles, but more than once I have completed all but one piece of a puzzle but the last piece isn't there! The only solution I have found is to reset and work it again. I make sure that all of the pieces are outside the edges of where the finished page will be in case I covered a piece up somehow.

I think there must be a glitch in the torn page puzzles somewhere.

The puzzle piece is there BUT it's probably hidden (except for a scant tab of a piece) just beyond your monitor screen. I thought on one of my puzzles that the last piece was missing but then noticed on my lower right-hand corner a sliver of a different colored spot and clicked on it and it was my "missing" last puzzle piece.

MEnr56

Go to: