bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Island Tribe 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 16, 12 5:24 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

Re:Post any Island Tribe 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Jan 21, 12 7:00 AM
Are there 250 totems on the hard mode?

I ask because I've played both the easy and normal mode and the only difference is the shorter timer. You can't get the gold for totems in the book because there isn't 250 totems on all the levels combined.

This is just a small complaint but the game still ends before the last bonus which you can then play.

Edited on 01/21/2012 at 7:01:09 AM PST

[Post New]by jeichholtz on Feb 24, 12 2:11 PM
Level 19 has a glitch in all modes when you talk to the Shaman he asks for 20 wood and 7 milk but when you hover on him and have to pay it is 20 stone and 7 milk. A minor issue but a glitch that shoul be an easy fix.

[Post New]by mojomama on May 23, 12 3:13 PM
Why can't I play the last bonus level? The game will NOT even highlight the last green ball, the bonus leval. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by ninwin on Jun 12, 12 2:44 PM
Level 34. Unable to continue to collect fish from railroad station. It shows green checks but no one goes to p/u fish. I have replayed it several times and same problem. Can't complete level. Help.

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Dec 15, 12 10:59 PM
I just bought this game a few days ago, so I know I have the most updated version; however on the 4th level, first door, I can't find the circular rock. Also the pirate doesn't come in from the side and let me know it's showing somewhere now. I've cleaned out the fog from the level, then quit playing and concentrated on the screen assuming that perhaps you have to find it on your own, withouth the pirates notification, but I still can't find one and I am kept from getting the gold light. Can someone please explain what's happening here?

harmony
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by harmony on Dec 28, 12 11:13 AM
I have the latest version and I can not get it to go past level 20.

[Post New]by susan1214 on May 27, 13 12:32 PM
I have downloaded Island Tribe 3 and am not able to play the game. It is all scrambled with different colors. anyone having this problem? How do I fix it?

Go to: