level 17

[Post New]by freeofmypast on Jan 16, 12 7:15 PM
How do you do away with the bandits in level 17. I am unable to build on the left side. I can't seem to get any workers. Can any one help me with a spoiler? thks

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:level 17

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 16, 12 9:01 PM
When you click to try to buy more workers - do you see the little icons that pop up with numbers under them?

Those are telling you that you need so much money and a certain level of population before you can buy them. Any number in red means you don't have enough of them.

At the start of level 17, it's population that you are short of & you need to up the population of your settlement, which you do by building (and upgrading if necessary) residential buildings.

As for the bandits: There are a few levels in this game with one-off tasks, that go over more than one stage, where it's not always obvious right at the start how to complete them. When that happens, the trick is often to concentrate on what you are being asked for the current stage and trust that all will be revealed.

In this case you can get some info earlier: If you hover your mouse over a bandit you will see that it will take so many men and so many guns to shift him. If you have already dug up the guns, and if you hover your mouse over them, you will see that it will need a certain number (10?) workers to pick them up.

So you were on the right track trying to increase your number of workers first .

Hope his helps

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 9:05:55 PM PST

Re:level 17

[Post New]by freeofmypast on Jan 17, 12 4:07 PM
Thanks Daisy May I will try that.

Go to: