[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 17, 12 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Todays DD January 17 2012

[Post New]by underwriter on Jan 17, 12 5:43 AM
Looks interesting, but useless to me because you can't shot the music off.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jan 17, 12 6:58 AM
I like it! Will be buying it right away!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jan 17, 12 7:25 AM
Anyone else having problems purchasing this game?

When I click the "Buy It" tab, it takes me to a very different looking page than usual. However, it shows $2.99 as the subtotal, so I clicked "Continue" ... but it won't move on to the usual screens I've had in the past so that I can complete my purchase. I own over 175 Big Fish games and have never had this happen before.

Guess I'll have to wait until the Live Chat hours begin so that I can purchase the game through them.

Classicaljazz

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 17, 12 9:37 AM
Underwriter, you can always turn off the sound of your computer

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Jan 17, 12 9:55 AM
I bought this when it first came out - it's a great game, soothing music, and fun to play! Highly recommended, especially at this price, if you like solitaire games.

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Jan 17, 12 10:01 AM
Picked this one up at the river site over the Christmas holidays when it was on a deep discount. It's an enjoyable and relaxing solitaire game. I'm on the first level and the game is a match-the-pairs" type of card game. There's an interesting little story that progresses as the levels do. I think it is worth getting at the DD price.

[Post New]by LuketheFluke on Jan 17, 12 11:09 AM
Cute little game with a interesting romantic story line, tried the demo and will buy for the DD price
. As to underwriters comments "Looks interesting, but useless to me because you can't shot the music off. " Not sure how your computer works, but in the options screen I can turn music volume all way down = no music. Although the music turned down is rather pleasant.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 17, 12 1:33 PM
I have had this game for a long time and have played it through many times.
I find the gameplay and the music to be very relaxing.

If you find you like this one, give Heartwild Solitarie Book 2 a try.
It has some differences from this one, but, I enjoyed it and have also played it through more than a couple of times.
Happy Gaming All
BK

kittyfish51
Marlin
Marlin
8,439 Posts

[Post New]by kittyfish51 on Jan 17, 12 7:57 PM
I purchased it as DD. Beautifully illustrated & great music. I love different solitaire games and am very glad not to have to lay out the elaborate deals in this game but love playing them. My only complaint is the story is not necessary. It would be great to have 4 different solitaire games in one game in a similar format to this one. Thanks BFG!

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Jan 17, 12 9:39 PM
Love this game. The demo hour went fast, so I had to buy it. Very well worth the price. Very soothing for a stressful day.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Jan 17, 12 10:14 PM
Wow, oldie but goldie. Was just thinking I wished I had a nice new solitaire game, then this came up. I had totally forgotten I had it. Really nice and worth the DD price for sure!

Go to: