bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Post any Hello Venice technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Jan 17, 12 12:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

txrose3
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,035 Posts

Re:Post any Hello Venice technical issues here only

[Post New]by txrose3 on Jan 20, 12 9:23 PM
I was on about level 45 of 75. Played the game earlier today & when I went to play tonight, my profile was gone. All of it disappeared!! So bummed!!

[Post New]by Jeanco9 on Feb 1, 12 12:36 PM
I just bought Hello Venice and the first page- which shows how to play the game- is stuck...... I've clicked on every area of this page to no avail.... what's the problem?????

[Post New]by 1234quiltermom on Mar 4, 12 7:28 PM
The game seems to be frozen. When I click on any item to move it, nothing happens... I do not find a place to go to for any help as to how to play...

Thanks

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Mar 30, 12 3:18 PM
Why won't the survival mode unlock? I've played all 75 levels.

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Apr 7, 12 1:55 PM
Is no one monitoring these forums to answer our questions? Why won't the survival mode unlock? I played the entire game through.

[Post New]by cutieptutie on Aug 7, 12 4:39 PM
I can't get my cursor to work with my recently purchased game. Is there a solution to this problem? Please inform.

Go to: