MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE TIMED

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 17, 12 4:20 AM

This game does NOT appear to be timed because when I look at the timer it's either empty or gradually filling as I'm clicking on matched pairs of numbers. I believe that the quicker you pair the cards and get the timer filled is what provides your ending tally at the conclusion of each level.

This is similar to majhong but uses playing cards of which you have to match pairs of numbers. This game also has a nice twist to it by having a slot machine that runs and you have to find either ALL the same suits or same card from the table splay of cards matching whatever is shown on said machine -- that IS definitely timed but you DON'T lose that level, just get less of a score due to whatever cards you may have missed.

This game might become frustrating as you REQUIRED to completely clear the board so make sure that you pick up cards that are lying atop as-yet unturned cards BEFORE clicking on those cards that are standing alone -- unless 1 card is a "stand alone" and the matching is atop other unturned cards.

An issue that I had was in missing the lower stacked cards towards my left; I had to replay a couple of levels due to the fact that I honestly never saw those cards to begin with until it was too late

MEnr56

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE TIMED

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jan 17, 12 7:00 AM
Yes...sometimes some of the stacks do appear to be up in corners , etc...I was having some difficulty finding matches until I saw a stack a bit away from the others. I am really liking this game!

Go to: