trout333
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Curse at Twilight Thief of Souls Collecter's Edition "

[Post New]by trout333 on Jan 17, 12 8:13 AM
I am stuck I cannot get the beatle that I need to put in the gate. I did do "skip" on the puzzle just no time today but that has never effected it before.
Gee I hate when you have trouble with these games I guess that is the world of games. I would sure appreciate it if someone could help me.
Thanks so much Sheryl

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Curse at Twilight Thief of Souls Collecter's Edition "

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jan 17, 12 8:48 AM
Hi trout333

Have you checked your strategy guide that you are doing things in correct order.

If you want to go to the Games Forum to check other posts click on the All Game Forums tab. Then click on your Game Name on the page that comes up.

When you reopen your game check that screen and your inventory . It might just have flown in itself.

Second worst case scenario start new profile. Worst Scenario is deinstal restart PC and reinstal

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Curse at Twilight Thief of Souls Collecter's Edition "

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 18, 12 12:56 AM
Hi trout333,

I took a look around for you and found this tip on the forums:

Have you completed all of the matches? The beetle must be the only thing left before you can pick it up.

If it IS the only thing left and you still can't get it, I would suggest returning to the menu and closing the game, then trying again. There have been some reports where objects have not responded to the mouse, and closing the game (and sometimes reinstalling) has solved the issue.

Bonus Chapter

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "pick up beetle" and then all of the posts in that forum containing those words will appear!

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition Forum.

The discussion can be continued over there .

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: