Help!!!

[Post New]by 115elvy on Jan 17, 12 11:43 AM
My governor of poker 2 crashed, i turn of computer and try to go back to my game but, when i click on the icon game my name doesn't show it takes me to the beginning how can i find my screen name again??,

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Help!!!

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jan 17, 12 1:12 PM
Same as I answered earlier

Hi 115elvy

Depending on whether it is Governor of Poker or Governor of Poker 2 there is a lot of helpful hints in the latter game in the Game Forum.

It might depend on which one you are playing whether you need to use the Game Crashing Freezing or Blank Screen or use the tips.

In the Forum for Poker 2 there is a technical issues thread and the Mod has a clickable link in the post to help with Game Crashing

Click on the All Game Forum tab and find your game on the page that comes up and click on it. That takes you to your forum

If nothing helps you in the forum you need to click on the green envelope and fill out the form for Customer Support.Just click on it and click on Contact Us to get the form to fill in and submit. replies are to your email.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Help!!!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 18, 12 12:47 AM
Hi 115elvy,

Welcome to the pond!

It sounds like your game might not be saving as it should. If you haven't already, I'd recommend giving the steps in the below help article a go:

Game Not Saving.

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the Governor of Poker 2 Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: