nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Risk - Released on July 10, 2007

[Post New]by nobodyz on May 30, 09 4:36 AM
Personally, I can't get enough of this game. Being the RELAXED gamer that I am, all one has to do to enjoy this one relaxed is to go to the Options menu and turn the volume all the way down on Voice. From the options menu one can have extremely long play to extremely short play and choices in between, none of which is "pressured" if you just turn the volume on Voice all the way down in Options. Oh, did I say that already?

This game is all about strategy and that wonderful little quirk in life called "chance". Nice relaxed game (you can have high blood pressure by leaving it on default settings and allowing the Voice to harass you every 5 seconds into quickly making choices) to have other than just the **** games.

LOVE THIS GAME.

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Risk - Released on July 10, 2007

[Post New]by nobodyz on Apr 22, 10 6:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Defend your territories and gain new ones, all at the roll of the dice. You're the General in this version of the classic board game, brought to life amid cinematic music and vivid visualizations. Compete against computer Generals, each with his own persona and style, or challenge your friends. Even the casual player will be plotting invasions in this game of conspiracy and adventure.

So because 36 months have gone by, when I hit a snag with this game and needed to re-download and install it, because 3 years went by (barely enough for babies to talk and walk) you only will allow me to download a weird game called "Support Version -R"???????

What gives?

This was no "support version" I bought. I bought the game RISK and I paid for it. I have the receipt if you want to argue about it. May I please have the game RISK and not the weirdness called "Support Version - R" which of course, there IS NO forum or help or results in a search for.

Thank you for fixing an obvious misunderstanding BigFishGames!

[Post New]by LuckyMalina on Feb 24, 12 1:39 AM
Oh I just found this forum for the RISK! I did not even know BFG was selling this game. I bought it elsewhere a long time ago. So just to say here. It is very addictive game. It is quite strategic - nothing similar to the usual BFG games. I highly recommend this game.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Nov 14, 12 7:14 AM
I got the support version - R page when I tried to click on the photo of risk from this game forums area and once when I hit the demo button but then as long as I didn't try and go from here and just went to main page from today's release it was OK.

There obviously is a tech glitch with this.

Just glad that I could get this game to open in full screen and not windowed like the last board game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 15, 12 11:53 AM
Hi gingergal,

There did seem to be an issue with the page some of the links were sent to for this game.

We adjusted things yesterday, so now you should be able to get to the "real" game page from the Forum.

If you see any other weird stuff, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks!!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: