Level 22

[Post New]by bethyb1951 on Jan 17, 12 5:57 PM
How much do you need to have before you can build a trading post? I had over 2 million $'s, over 1000 in gold, 1900 pieces of wood and 66 people. I had a spot right next to a water tower also. Everytime I clicked to see if the trading post was unlocked it was not.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Level 22

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 17, 12 7:38 PM
Do you mean it has the lock picture covering it, as opposed to just not letting you build it?

If that is what you mean, are you sure you had the correct button? It is the rightmost button of the 3 which you get to via the button with cogs on it. (I'm wondering if you have gone into the one with the dollar sign instead(?) because I do have the 3rd one in there locked).

In that level the sawmill (first button) seems to be deliberately locked in the build menu and I assumed that was part of the challenge - having to manage without it until you could build the bridge to reach the one at the bottom.

To answer your question: The trading post requires 500 wood and 3 workers. (Tip: Unless a build button is completely locked out for the whole level, hovering your mouse over it will cause little icons to pop up & show you how many of which resources you need. Any number shown in red is something you don't have enough of at the time, but that doesn't seem to be what the problem is here).

Btw, the trading post doesn't need to be covered by a water tower or sheriff's office. The service buildings (trading post and sawmill) are the only ones that don't.

Also, there is incorrect wording in one of the requirements for stage 4 of this level. I'll put it in white text so as not to tell you the requirement too soon - just use your mouse to highlight between the '***'s if/when you want to read it.

Stage 4 SPOILER ALERT - wrong word used in a requirement
It asks for 3 service buildings but it means 3 commercial buildings.
END SPOILER

Edited on 01/17/2012 at 9:41:53 PM PST

[Post New]by TheTall0ne on Feb 3, 12 5:58 PM
question when I give the drunk the alcohol and the gold for the bull I don't get it, is there something I am not seeing to get the bull so that the fence can be knocked down? cause I always seem to be at a lost for what to do.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Feb 18, 12 7:49 AM
TheTall0ne wrote:question when I give the drunk the alcohol and the gold for the bull I don't get it, is there something I am not seeing to get the bull so that the fence can be knocked down? cause I always seem to be at a lost for what to do.

Hi - you just click on the Bull after giving the Drunk the Alcohol, then when your man gets back to the Town Hall, you can click on the fence to knock it down.

Go to: