Italian Cafe

[Post New]by iveyscoocoo on Jan 17, 12 7:09 PM
Would someone give me pointers to finish the last day of the Italian cafe?
I am ready to uninstall the game and just forget it. Any help would be appreciated.

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Italian Cafe

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 17, 12 11:24 PM
I remember the last level of Italian Cafe is "Out of Stock" Ingredient
so.. every ingredients we clicked will never show up again in our kitchen.
I suggest try to remember all the ingredients and search them every drawer you've seen,or maybe use some bonus item to help

Good luck

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Jan 18, 12 3:02 AM
Use your SOS as often as possible, and also the free drinks. That did it for me. Good luck! =]

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jan 18, 12 9:20 PM
it took me a long time to complete the last day of the Italian restaurant - good thing I was playing "untimed" otherwise would never have been able to finish - but I still found it very frustrating completing this level

finally, I got through it and now on to the next place (Vegetarian)

momo_gamer
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by momo_gamer on Jan 18, 12 9:50 PM
judy76073 wrote:it took me a long time to complete the last day of the Italian restaurant - good thing I was playing "untimed" otherwise would never have been able to finish - but I still found it very frustrating completing this level

finally, I got through it and now on to the next place (Vegetarian)

use bonus items as much as you can
bonus item like fireflies, coins, free drink, an eye, all of them really help me to completing levels

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Jan 19, 12 6:27 PM
can any one help me, i am stuck with the half of the platter of veggies, i can not find the other half, have tried the extra hints and they do not work for me, the eye just keeps opening the drawers and the firefies don't help with this one, HELP!!!

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 19, 12 6:51 PM
candybrand wrote:can any one help me, i am stuck with the half of the platter of veggies, i can not find the other half, have tried the extra hints and they do not work for me, the eye just keeps opening the drawers and the firefies don't help with this one, HELP!!!

what is the name of dish?
and on what level is that?

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 19, 12 7:01 PM
candybrand wrote:can any one help me, i am stuck with the half of the platter of veggies, i can not find the other half, have tried the extra hints and they do not work for me, the eye just keeps opening the drawers and the firefies don't help with this one, HELP!!!

if you are on level 21-25
you will found platter of veggies,
one is the bottom of stove , and the other one is on right screen/room, right under the 3rd list menu.

and the other FROG dish
one is in the stove room, near spaghetti on the left, and the other one is on the right screen/room, at the bottom of fountain

good lucckkk

candybrand
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by candybrand on Jan 19, 12 7:11 PM
thanks xdolphine, i did find it, forgot about the right click, it was on the veggie cafe

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 19, 12 7:23 PM
candybrand wrote:thanks xdolphine, i did find it, forgot about the right click, it was on the veggie cafe

no problem, dear

happy gaming

Go to: