moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

More industrial theft

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jan 17, 12 8:26 PM
Has anbody played this game long enough to know what to do when the Fleischers come back the second time?

They are making threats again, and messing with my inventory something fierce. I can't find Alex. The board members just keep telling me that they are proud of me, I have known for quite a while that Felix has gone over to the "dark side".

I found Sean on the Matterhorn, but other than being there and telling me not to trust people, he is no help at all.

They are stealing in such huge quantities, making false entries, and moving stuff around that I am having to log in expensive Items after every single flight.I just watch them disappear by the halves. It is taking everything I have just to stay even financially. Forget making a profit.

I'm afraid to even go to any of the shops we own, because other than Kona, I can't tell who is doing the stealing. So far, they have not been stealing my product like they did before.

Anybody have any info? Before I go crazy?

Re:More industrial theft

[Post New]by AnneAckland on Feb 15, 12 2:39 AM
how long did you have to play before this started to happen? i am currently in 1967 and found sean years ago, but so far i haven't encountered any theft. is it worth it to keep playing, or is the theft part a let-down?

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 20, 12 11:42 PM
I've played under 2 names now and on one the theft was so blatant that only an idiot would have missed it.

The other one just seems to be mostly threats.

The games play differently, although the structure of the story is still the same, the details are quite a bit different.

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Feb 20, 12 11:45 PM
You have to discover who is doing the stealing and stay away from those people, but you can recover. I did. It took a while, but was just part of the ups and downs of business.

Go to: