cleoladycat
Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD January 18 2012

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Jan 18, 12 12:04 AM
Any comments fishes?
A TM/Stratagy game. Well worth the DD price. Try it if you like this type of game.

Edited on 01/18/2012 at 12:07:38 AM PST

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Re:Todays DD January 18 2012

[Post New]by Bpup on Jan 18, 12 1:16 AM
Which is better, Roads of Rome I or Roads of Rome II? I've got the second one and was wondering if one RoR game is enough or if there's something unique enough about the first one to get it (other than the price, of course).

Not being much of a TM player, these types of games aren't must-buys for me, but I enjoy playing RoR2 every now and then as a change of pace, and the kidlets seem to enjoy it.

[Post New]by Moonlight2Girl on Jan 18, 12 2:11 AM
I don't buy TM games but I decided to try Roads To Rome it's really good game I enjoy it. The little guys doing all the work, and all you have to do is use your mouse,picking berries,cutting trees,building roads they are cute and as busy as a bee. It's easy and I like the relax mode, I am glad you gave a choice. It's worth the money even if it wasn't the DD.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 18, 12 8:16 AM
Bpup wrote:Which is better, Roads of Rome I or Roads of Rome II? I've got the second one and was wondering if one RoR game is enough or if there's something unique enough about the first one to get it (other than the price, of course).

Not being much of a TM player, these types of games aren't must-buys for me, but I enjoy playing RoR2 every now and then as a change of pace, and the kidlets seem to enjoy it.
I'm asking the same question, BPUP. I own the 2nd one but haven't even played it yet. Should I get this one and play it before the 2nd one, or just stick with number 2? The timer aspect of the first one doesn't bother me.

[Post New]by LavenderLion on Jan 18, 12 11:44 AM
I've got ROR2 also and really enjoy it. These "road" games have turned into a big favorite for me. So as a DD getting another ROR is a must.

[Post New]by Moonlight2Girl on Jan 18, 12 2:54 PM
Everyone keeps saying that the Roads of Rome has a timed mode but it has a relax mode, you do have choice,I know I bought the game and playing in relax mode.Try it , It's worth money, DD

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 19, 12 1:49 PM
Moonlight2Girl wrote:Everyone keeps saying that the Roads of Rome has a timed mode but it has a relax mode, you do have choice,I know I bought the game and playing in relax mode.Try it , It's worth money, DD
She is correct, there is a relaxed mode in the original Roads of Rome, it's at the top towards the left.

Go to: