bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Royal Envoy 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 18, 12 12:21 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by 0161 on Jan 18, 12 4:10 AM
Cannot ajust settings for this game or indeed exit, have to press esc + ctrl to get out.
Had the same problem with the collectors edition as well. No buy till Big Fish sort this out.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 18, 12 4:42 AM
0161 wrote:Cannot ajust settings for this game or indeed exit, have to press esc + ctrl to get out.
Had the same problem with the collectors edition as well. No buy till Big Fish sort this out.

Hi there...

You might want to contact Customer Services - click on the green envelope at the right - and tell them about it, and also give them the specs of your computer.

mad_b
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mad_b on Jan 20, 12 2:11 PM
Can't start the game. It crashes just after the loading screen, before the main menu screen. Help?

Tsunami60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tsunami60 on Jan 22, 12 12:06 PM
After upgrading my graphics card after problems on the collectors edition of this, I thought this game would run smoothly?

However, I'm getting no text on the screen when a level starts? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Shame, as I loved the first game.

Edited on 01/22/2012 at 12:06:51 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 22, 12 1:22 PM
mad_b wrote:Can't start the game. It crashes just after the loading screen, before the main menu screen. Help?

@mad_b: If you haven't already, please give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Tsunami60 wrote:After upgrading my graphics card after problems on the collectors edition of this, I thought this game would run smoothly?

However, I'm getting no text on the screen when a level starts? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Shame, as I loved the first game.

@Tsunami60: If your video card driver has already been updated, please refer to the same help article as above for a few other suggested adjustments/updates.

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by cursory on Jan 22, 12 5:59 PM
I have Royal Envoy 2 and it works fine until level 9. Then it slows considerably, the cursor sometimes shows as a pixelated square, and the pictures in the tool bars don't show, i.e., the sawmill menu pictures don't show up.

When this problem stared, I went back to levels 1-8 and they all work fine. I went to my original Royal Envoy game and it works fine also.

I refuse to play around with driver updates. I have an HP computer, and trying to select the right driver from their site requires more skill than I possess. I could do more harm than good. I did uninstall and reinstall the game, but there was no improvement.

It seems that if the first 9 levels work, my computer has all the requirements for the game and the problems that start with level 9 is the game itself and not my computer.

Any suggestions. At this point, I'm ready to ask for a refund.

[Post New]by cursory on Jan 22, 12 6:01 PM
I have Royal Envoy 2 and it works fine until level 9. Then it slows considerably, the cursor sometimes shows as a pixelated square, and the pictures in the tool bars don't show, i.e., the sawmill menu pictures don't show up.

When this problem stared, I went back to levels 1-8 and they all work fine. I went to my original Royal Envoy game and it works fine also.

I refuse to play around with driver updates. I have an HP computer, and trying to select the right driver from their site requires more skill than I possess. I could do more harm than good. I did uninstall and reinstall the game, but there was no improvement.

It seems that if the first 9 levels work, my computer has all the requirements for the game and the problems that start with level 9 is the game itself and not my computer.

Any suggestions. At this point, I'm ready to ask for a refund.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Jan 22, 12 9:17 PM
My game is just shutting off in the middle of gameplay and bringing me to the big fish game manager screen....no warning just poof done.....what the heck? anyone else having that problem? It started happened after I played the demo (of course)

[Post New]by brookcus on Jan 28, 12 9:50 PM
After completing level 48 in 3 star time including the minigame it still only shows two stars on the map.

msudean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msudean on Jan 29, 12 4:11 PM
I have played the entire game with no problems, but now that I am going back to try and get experts, Level 46 keeps crashing on me. The whole game just closes up. I don't really want to reinstall the game as I would lose all of my progress.... and I don't think it's anything with

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 12:11:05 PM PST

[Post New]by aweema79 on Jan 29, 12 7:33 PM
I am able to get 3/4 of the way through one round at a time. Then game slows to a crawl. I can finish the round, exit to menu...then I can sometimes exit the game, sometimes have to ctrl+alt+del to get out. I have tried just rebooting the game and rebooting the computer. I just

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 12:10:06 PM PST

msudean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by msudean on Jan 30, 12 9:37 AM
Ok I don't understand what happened to my post last night. Level 46 keeps crashing on me. I have played the entire game through fine and now am going back to get experts, and for some reason every time I play this level the whole game just closes midway through. I don't think it's anything with

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 12:08:32 PM PST

[Post New]by d_star001 on Feb 2, 12 10:50 AM
Are there any updates available for this game? I am unable to exit the game using the exit button on the main screen, I have to do ctrl-alt-delete to start the task manager on my PC in order to shut down the game. Then after a few times of doing this, I got a message saying that my user data had been corrupted and my profil had been deleted. I was at the end of the adventure mode and had to start all over again. Can someone help?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 2, 12 12:17 PM
msudean wrote:I have played the entire game with no problems, but now that I am going back to try and get experts, Level 46 keeps crashing on me.

Hi msudean,

If your game keeps crashing on you, please give the steps in this help article a try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

d_star001 wrote:Are there any updates available for this game? I am unable to exit the game using the exit button on the main screen, I have to do ctrl-alt-delete to start the task manager on my PC in order to shut down the game. Then after a few times of doing this, I got a message saying that my user data had been corrupted and my profil had been deleted. I was at the end of the adventure mode and had to start all over again. Can someone help?

Hi d_star001,

We have not received any updates for this game, but if we do, we'll be sure to make an announcement in the Forums. In the meantime, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps.

If not, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Tsunami60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tsunami60 on Feb 12, 12 3:56 AM
Is anyone else having the no text problem?

I've done everything support have asked me to do & still no joy.

[Post New]by MacTuna on Mar 30, 12 3:32 PM
I am on level 25 and have built the 5 fountains but it still says - one more needed. I have demolished them all and built them again, but still says I need one more. What can I do?

[Post New]by savhcheshire on Apr 5, 12 6:25 PM
Level 31

How do you finish this level? I demo'd the 2 chalets above the beehive and the one at the top right. I built a cabin and then upgraded and gave a garden to both. This gave me the 100 to cheer up the leprechaun and then I got all of the apples and gold. I built a saw mill and built villas on all of the spots (including where the cabin had been). I upgraded and "gardened" all of them. When I had enough wood, I repaired the bridge and took care of the beehive. I then repaired the pool and started watering the palms. I had enough men to fill all of the 5 spaces for watering plus one to work the sawmill. But the timer goes so far and then stops. What can I do to continue? Do I need to work this out another way? I had plenty of time on the time meter but I just don't know how to jump start the water meter. The guys just stand around the pool with their buckets and tell me they are going to water but they don't move.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 21, 12 7:53 AM
savhcheshire wrote:Level 31

How do you finish this level? I demo'd the 2 chalets above the beehive and the one at the top right. I built a cabin and then upgraded and gave a garden to both. This gave me the 100 to cheer up the leprechaun and then I got all of the apples and gold. I built a saw mill and built villas on all of the spots (including where the cabin had been). I upgraded and "gardened" all of them. When I had enough wood, I repaired the bridge and took care of the beehive. I then repaired the pool and started watering the palms. I had enough men to fill all of the 5 spaces for watering plus one to work the sawmill. But the timer goes so far and then stops. What can I do to continue? Do I need to work this out another way? I had plenty of time on the time meter but I just don't know how to jump start the water meter. The guys just stand around the pool with their buckets and tell me they are going to water but they don't move.

You have to click on the big water drops to get the guys watering.

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on May 14, 12 3:54 PM
I am not sure if this qualifies as a technical question, but here goes...

I finished all the achievements for Royal Envoy 2. It duly recorded my 10,000
points and highlighted all achievements - but that was it. Is there no fanfare
after puting in so much effort?

Go to: