nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Welcome to Risk forum

[Post New]by nobodyz on May 7, 10 5:23 AM
Someone wrote me asking about how to find Risk on BigFish. All I was able to do was point in the direction of this forum.

I think it is frustrating to players to talk about games they bought at BigFishGames only to have them come up missing after suggesting it to a friend.

Would BigFishGames be willing to give it's customers a point in the right direction or a link to find the game if BFG isn't going to carry it anymore?

Seems kind of irresponsible to carry a game then suddenly not carry it anymore and not even have so much as a link to another game distributor who might carry it.

It IS responsible and I appreciate it much when BFG makes a start for a forum like this one so that people can come here and inquire about the missing game....especially when re-downloading it could be the worst thing you do. It would be better to keep the copy one has than to re-download it where it's named something else (such as Risk - ###) and then one cannot find a single post on it. Thank you for making this forum, even if it was last June. Erm...thank you for LEAVING this forum up. Hopefully you will be able to help my friend.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Risk forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 15, 12 11:51 AM
Hello!

I just came across this post and wanted to respond (even though it's been a little while since nobodyz post).

Risk is now available again on our site! You can check it out at the game page here.

Happy Gaming!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: