level 28 difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sharonblain on Jan 18, 12 12:54 PM
i have read previous posts on level 28 and have followed them but i am still stuck. i sometimes have only seconds then i run out of time can anyone give me any tips please???????????

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:level 28 difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 18, 12 3:50 PM
I found a walkthrough for most of the levels on this game, if you will pm me I will give you the link. Would here but Big Fish would delete it.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Jan 18, 12 4:02 PM
You are not going to believe this, but the walkthrough stops at level 27 I am thinking it just is way too hard even for the people doing the walkthrough.

[Post New]by sharonblain on Jan 19, 12 1:43 AM
that sucks as i have been stuck on this for about a week now what to do i have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jan 19, 12 5:23 AM
are you playing on hard or normal?

I got gold on all normal, and am replaying on hard...I'll go look in a bit and check out the level and repost back soon

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 19, 12 6:42 AM
It *is* possible as I've got Gold on all the levels but I've tried going back to it and can't quite get it yet, will post when/if I get it!

[Post New]by sharonblain on Jan 19, 12 8:20 AM
thank you guys got it but now stuck on level 30 lol what am i like

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Jan 19, 12 2:55 PM
lol - some of them you may have to actually play through more than once in order to get the pattern down....fortunately, this game allows you to restart the level as often as needed.

Level 30 requires you to find the rune and to build the raft. Just like the other 29 levels, the easiest way to accomplish this is to upgrade the sawmill first and then the rest as you get to them...you will need to have 10 cotton for the raft and after you have all the other buildings upgraded then start to trade wood for the cotton (there are other trades you can make for the cotton - but, I found I was able to do with only the wood and didn't even open the path for the other traders).

just a little tip..............
If you haven't discovered yet - there is no need to do everything on the levels...in the beginning, i was trying to fix all the holes and do everything that had a little bubble over it...lol...then realized that once the level requirements were met, and I had opened what paths were needed, and run off what animals I had to - leaving quite a few of them where they sat - then I didn't have to put 4 water on the grain farm or whatever, and that saved time...I had to replay a few levels (especially the last set),but, I have gold on all including bonus levels for the normal, and I am on about level 16 of all gold for the expert - so - this is a great and fun game, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!!!

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Jan 22, 12 4:35 AM
I have read all the wise moves by various fishes, tried all combos under the sun etc...in vain. Any extra tip would be helpful as I seem to either get all the wanted crystals or light up all the totems with a good 10 seconds missing to complete the other task...
Many thanks in advance.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jan 23, 12 4:41 AM
Hi again Tatajojo, after a lot more replaying this level, I think I might have cracked it!

Get the Sawmill, Apiary and Well fully upgraded with one Worker before going onto the other buildings and Workers.

There are various distractions that you don't need to do:

- Northern wood bridge
- Road and resources north of the Merchants to the northern wood bridge
- Wasps east of the Quarry
- Road and resources north of the Grain Farm to the Wasps east of the Quarry

You need to fully upgrade the Goat Farm straight away

You need to upgrade the Grain Farm twice straight away so it produces 4 Grain to feed the Goat Farm

You can wait to upgrade the Quarry and collect 2 Stone to go with the 2 you have remaining from collecting to build the bottom right stone bridge then fully upgrade it as you need 6 Stone at a time for each Totem.

Stop collecting Wood when you've finished upgrading and have built all the roads needed.

Hope that helps!

FBronder
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by FBronder on May 9, 12 1:01 PM
Hi ricoblade,
I have tried to follow your tip for gold at least 20 times, but I still cannot make it. Either I get the totems or the crystal. What steps did you exactly take from the beginning? I just cannot make it. Please, help. Thank you.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on May 10, 12 10:23 AM
FBronder wrote:Hi ricoblade,
I have tried to follow your tip for gold at least 20 times, but I still cannot make it. Either I get the totems or the crystal. What steps did you exactly take from the beginning? I just cannot make it. Please, help. Thank you.

Hi - I've had a go at a more detailed walkthrough but it's tricky at the end when you have 3 Workers scurrying about but here goes:

Generally on this level you need to collect all resources (Water, Wood, Honey, Grain, Milk and Stone) whenever they appear, except for Wood towards the end.

- Clear resources to the Sawmill (you'll need to pick up the first 2 Water to clear the Lava) and upgrade the Sawmill
- Collect the first 5 Wood and clear the Road to the Apiary
- Keep collecting resources, Water and Wood and upgrade the Sawmill fully
- Build the Apiary
- Upgrade the Well fully
- Collect the first 2 Honey
- Upgrade the Apiary fully
- Upgrade the Camp
- Clear the Bees to the Grain Farm
- Upgrade the Grain Farm x2 so that it produces 4 Grain each time
- Upgrade the Camp
- Clear the Bees to the Milk Farm and the road to one of the Totems
- Build the Milk Farm and fully upgrade it
- Put out the Quarry fire
- Collect the first 2 Stone from the Quarry, build the Bridge and fully upgrade the Quarry
- Stop collecting Wood
- Clear the Bees to one of the Totems
- Get the first 6 Milk and clear the Hedgehog next to the Merchants and one of the other Hedgehogs
- Collect the Flower
- Keep trading Honey for Flowers
- Clear the route to the remaining Totem
- Clear the last 2 Hedgehogs
- Collect 6 Stone at a time and build the Totems
- Keep trading Milk for Flowers

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by johnsonfamnyc on Sep 27, 13 3:31 PM
ricoblade wrote:Hi again Tatajojo, after a lot more replaying this level, I think I might have cracked it!

Get the Sawmill, Apiary and Well fully upgraded with one Worker before going onto the other buildings and Workers.

There are various distractions that you don't need to do:

- Northern wood bridge
- Road and resources north of the Merchants to the northern wood bridge
- Wasps east of the Quarry
- Road and resources north of the Grain Farm to the Wasps east of the Quarry

You need to fully upgrade the Goat Farm straight away

You need to upgrade the Grain Farm twice straight away so it produces 4 Grain to feed the Goat Farm

You can wait to upgrade the Quarry and collect 2 Stone to go with the 2 you have remaining from collecting to build the bottom right stone bridge then fully upgrade it as you need 6 Stone at a time for each Totem.

Stop collecting Wood when you've finished upgrading and have built all the roads needed.

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - This worked for me for gold hard...by a HAIR!!!

Go to: