bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Barn in Spain

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 20, 09 4:34 PM
I am in that Barn in Spain. The items are so timy that I can hardly find any of them. I finally got all but one - the second drumstick. I even did a screen capture and was able to zoom in, still cannot see that stick Is it really there? The Hint twice showed me the motorcycle wheel but I can see no stick or any straight lines on the wheel or around it. I have 26 min. on the timer. Am I going to have to wait 26 min. and start the game over?

I am really sorry I bought this one. Got it because I liked the first game. Many of the HOs are just too small for me. I can't screen capture every scene. Besides, doing that was no help to me here. Any suggestions? Anyone know where that stick is?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Barn in Spain

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 4:37 PM
one of the drumsticks is a chicken drumstick.....

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 20, 09 4:44 PM
prpldva wrote:one of the drumsticks is a chicken drumstick.....

Thanks but I still can't see it. I have clicked all over where the Hint showed me and all I get is notices that I am clicking too much. I guess if I keep it up the time will run out and I will be done. BTW, I wasted two Hints on this and they showed me slightly different locations for that drum stick but both were around the wheel.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 4:45 PM
bribling wrote:
prpldva wrote:one of the drumsticks is a chicken drumstick.....

Thanks but I still can't see it. I have clicked all over where the Hint showed me and all I get is notices that I am clicking too much. I guess if I keep it up the time will run out and I will be done. BTW, I wasted two Hints on this and they showed me slightly different locations for that drum stick but both were around the wheel.

It's on the floor, to the right of the wheel..

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 20, 09 4:56 PM
I'll look again (sigh). I had to use a Hint for the second horse shoe. It was invisible. It only rose up and appeared when the Hint was used and then it was transparent. Maybe the drum stick is the same way.

I wonder, could it have something to do with my graphics or are there really some invisible or near invisible items in this game?

This is the most frustrating game since I tried that "Spot the Differences" art game. As it is now, I doubt I am going to make it to the end. I just can't see things even with my nose on the screen - LOL!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 5:22 PM
Try adjusting your brightness and contrast- my horseshoe was a shadow on the floor. Not super noticible, but once you know it's there, it's plain as day

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 20, 09 9:46 PM
Thanks! I finally found it, boy am I It was large but I thought it was a rag. I am finding the mini games the easiest part of this game so far. Most of the HOs are just too small. It was almost impossible to see some of the frogs in the first scene and now I am back there.

There is just no fun at all in looking for items that require me to put my nose on the screen, or use a magnifying glass or take screen captures. I really want to enjoy this game but, sadly, it is just one ordeal after another. I should have played the Demo. I love HOs, liked the first game in this series and have been looking forward to this sequal for a while. I think the developers must use large screens. On my 17" (I think) many items in new games are just too small. Seems to be more and more a trend.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 9:56 PM
It's a good excuse to get a giant, widescreen monitor, though! LOL It's didnt work in my house though-

Glad you were abe to find it.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 20, 09 10:26 PM
prpldva wrote:It's a good excuse to get a giant, widescreen monitor, though! LOL It's didnt work in my house though-

Glad you were abe to find it.

[Post New]by etousley on Jan 21, 09 5:31 PM
Can anybody tell me where the "cue" is? every time I click on the Hint button, the stars make a circle in the upper left corner of the screen. I have looked and looked, but can see NOTHING that resembles a cue (as in pool stick or ball). Am I totally missing something here?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 22, 09 7:14 AM
Hi etousley - welcome to the forums!

I think it's on the lower edge of the loft.....very hard to see this one..

texmom3
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by texmom3 on Feb 14, 11 1:41 PM
I'm stuck on the lock, that the hint says is somewhere on the motorcycle. Anybody found it?

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 27, 11 8:36 AM
I'm having problems with the question mark. The hint shows the door where the hook is, but it is not the hook. I've been waiting for this game also.

Edit: the question mark is to the left of the hook, within the curve. Duh!

Edited on 04/27/2011 at 9:05:29 AM PST

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Apr 27, 11 9:56 AM
There is a walkthrough @ the "orange box" site for anyone interested.

Go to: