judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

can't find the peppermint in Vegetarian restaurant !!!!!

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jan 18, 12 10:10 PM
I've gone through every "room" in the vegetarian restaurant (I'm on day 2) & have clicked on everything that looked like the peppermint (even checked under "menu" for the pic of the peppermint - but just can't find it !!

I have had to resort to SOS for the recipes with peppermint !! The SOS completes the recipe, but doesn't show where it is.

Darn good thing I'm on "relaxed" mode otherwise I'd never get through this game !

Re:can't find the peppermint in Vegetarian restaurant !!!!!

[Post New]by blooby_fish on Jan 18, 12 10:47 PM
Ha! I've gone trough this one too!

I dont really remember where I find it, I just randomly click anything that looks like leaves with deep green color! XD
Thankfully after a few level, it changes place, so its not that hard to find it anymore
Try to look at the help ingredients book or whatever it called
It has all the ingredients picture in it!
It might help you to know how the item looks like!

Hope this help!

Edited on 01/18/2012 at 11:00:42 PM PST

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

can't find the peppermint in Vegetarian restaurant !!!!!

[Post New]by xdolphine on Jan 18, 12 11:00 PM
judy76073 wrote:I've gone through every "room" in the vegetarian restaurant (I'm on day 2) & have clicked on everything that looked like the peppermint (even checked under "menu" for the pic of the peppermint - but just can't find it !!

I have had to resort to SOS for the recipes with peppermint !! The SOS completes the recipe, but doesn't show where it is.

Darn good thing I'm on "relaxed" mode otherwise I'd never get through this game !

the peppermint is on the right scene/room? right under the 2nd list menu
there is a green leaves behind courgette, thats peppermint !!!

good luck!

Re:can't find the peppermint in Vegetarian restaurant !!!!!

[Post New]by LovelyMy on Feb 17, 12 7:59 AM
How do I get to the side where you can see the ingridients?

Go to: