bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Amerzone: Part 1 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Jan 19, 12 12:18 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Re:Post any Amerzone: Part 1 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Bpup on Jan 19, 12 12:47 AM
When I try to download the game, it is causing the Game Manager to have an appcrash.

It happens if I let the download try to open Game Manager or if I already have the GM open. I am able to play other games on the GM without a problem. This is on Vista HP and my system exceeds the minimum requirements for the game.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: bfgclient.exe
Application Version: 3.0.1.60
Application Timestamp: 4e4de6a7
Fault Module Name: bfgclient.exe
Fault Module Version: 3.0.1.60
Fault Module Timestamp: 4e4de6a7
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00027fe7
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 27dd
Additional Information 2: b76caa7c2627bab0b68e16f682ad848f
Additional Information 3: 481c
Additional Information 4: e8b1f521a253c187784888621f9fd9ed

[Post New]by tigerwings74 on Jan 19, 12 4:28 AM
So I downloaded this, and it says trial expired and I have yet to play it? What is up with that BF?

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Jan 19, 12 8:31 PM
tigerwings74 wrote:So I downloaded this, and it says trial expired and I have yet to play it? What is up with that BF?

I have had the same problem with other games I have yet to play..."trial expired"

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Jan 19, 12 8:31 PM
tigerwings74 wrote:So I downloaded this, and it says trial expired and I have yet to play it? What is up with that BF?

I have had the same problem with other games I have yet to play..."trial expired"

missbflat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missbflat on Jan 20, 12 1:14 PM
i downloaded it just now and wanted to play,
the game sent me a message saying, the driver for your graphic card is not installed.

dunno how that can be cos iplay other games succesfully

[Post New]by Overantiquated on Jan 21, 12 12:05 AM
Tried to load game but it is just flickering badly..I have an up-to-date Graphic s Card with 3D capability. I reset the compatibility mode to Windows 7 but it still flickers, so am unable to play this game??

[Post New]by angelbri24 on Feb 17, 12 4:26 PM
I am having issues with being able to interact with things in the game. I have tried uninstall/reinstall. There is no option to change the control settings. The game runs smoothly, but only allows me to interact with a few select things and no I cannot move any further in the game because there is an object I need to interact with in order to progress and I cannot choose how to interact with it. I watched a YouTube video and read a walkthrough and the controls shown on the video look different from mine; the walkthrough just confirms that the steps I am trying to take are correct. How can I change the control settings or correct this issue?

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Mar 12, 12 7:48 AM
HI FISHIES WITH ISSUES.
I HAVE LUCKLY FINISHES THE SMALL PORTIONS OF BOTH PART 1 AND 2. DO NOT CLICK THE GREEN ARROW THAT LEADS TO THE TOP OF THE LIGHTHOUSE, IT CRASHES YOUR GAME. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO THERE YET. WHAT IS THE OBJECT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO INTERACT WITH?

KAREN

Edited on 03/12/2012 at 1:16:12 PM PST

Not able to interact with objects

[Post New]by DitchCat on Mar 18, 12 2:21 PM
I too am not able to interact with things as shown in the walkthroughs and YouTube videos. There are apparently preset interactions. How do we work around this and get the technically correct game? Just purchased part one and would really like to be able to play it now. Thanks.

may_be_uk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by may_be_uk on Jun 22, 12 1:50 AM
Hi,
I seem to have problems transisting from one chapter to another. I have finished chapter 1 before I closed the game yesterday and arrived at chapter 2 - I seem to remember end of chapter 1 and then a begining of chapter 2 pages I then exited the game. When I tried to restart the game I found myself back at the end of chapter 1 - I then when through the steps: insert the disk, it then confirms all the sub menus and I only have to choose which travel mode. Only one travel mode is open to me so I take it - I see the screen shots expected and end of chapter 1 slide as before however I am stuck on that window. If I click my mouse after a couple of minutes I find myself back at the main menu. If I press continue the game I find myself back at the end of chapter 1 having to reinsert the disk! it seems to be a contiuous loop. How can I get onto chapter 2?

[Post New]by Lynnsa on Oct 25, 12 1:25 PM
may_be_uk wrote:Hi,
I seem to have problems transisting from one chapter to another. I have finished chapter 1 before I closed the game yesterday and arrived at chapter 2 - I seem to remember end of chapter 1 and then a begining of chapter 2 pages I then exited the game. When I tried to restart the game I found myself back at the end of chapter 1 - I then when through the steps: insert the disk, it then confirms all the sub menus and I only have to choose which travel mode. Only one travel mode is open to me so I take it - I see the screen shots expected and end of chapter 1 slide as before however I am stuck on that window. If I click my mouse after a couple of minutes I find myself back at the main menu. If I press continue the game I find myself back at the end of chapter 1 having to reinsert the disk! it seems to be a contiuous loop. How can I get onto chapter 2?
I have this problem but i have never got to chapter 2 at all just says end of chapter 1 and that is it nothing else happens.

Edited on 10/25/2012 at 1:27:30 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 25, 12 1:54 PM
You probably need to buy chapter 2.

Horgy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Trying to climb on water giraffes!

[Post New]by Horgy on Nov 6, 13 5:23 PM
I completed the tasks in the marsh, by sounding the 3 horns and I was able to summon the 3 water giraffes but when I click on the interactive symbol on the middle one, nothing happens. I've tried going back and doing the marsh bit over again but same problem. I noticed that although the giraffe appeared at the sounding of number one horn, it did not appear as it was supposed to at number 2 horn, but all 3 did appear at number 3 horn. I checked with a walk through and I did everything as I was supposed to and in the correct order. I am playing on an ipad 2. Is this a known glitch? If I have to start over, I'm done. Thanks for any help.

Horgy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Horgy on Nov 11, 13 5:55 PM
Can anyone please help? I'll have to abandon the game otherwise.

Go to: